Buying Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah more posts than i expected here :P

And I only have the HP22Bs on the list for when Ed decides to sell which is apparently the first week of september

HEY SMITTY ! ---

7647456742_d0d44ed31c_m.jpg

JUST THE $$$ MAN !
THATS TOOOOO FUNNY LOL

Why is Texas having a problem with Alabama? Too many dudes and not enough ladies on this site...

To clarify there was a semi-contentious exchage between ARMAC (texas) and Valin (Alabama) on another post about trustworthyness of seed sources... I felt ARMAC was holding some resentment and carring it over into this new post. I don't know now though... The seeds I sent Valin have disappeared from the want list and he has yet to thank me or confirm he received them (on a series of trips i guess but still has time to comment here). He has assured me he has sent his trade last Friday. I would think it would be here by now. I will gladly eat crow and thank Valin if they show up... About the man/woman thing...men seem to get in more swordfights on here. I felt bad for Valin that is all...now not so much.

To clarify there was a semi-contentious exchage between ARMAC (texas) and Valin (Alabama) on another post about trustworthyness of seed sources... I felt ARMAC was holding some resentment and carring it over into this new post. I don't know now though... The seeds I sent Valin have disappeared from the want list and he has yet to thank me or confirm he received them (on a series of trips i guess but still has time to comment here). He has assured me he has sent his trade last Friday. I would think it would be here by now. I will gladly eat crow and thank Valin if they show up... About the man/woman thing...men seem to get in more swordfights on here. I felt bad for Valin that is all...now not so much.

Learn from your experience.....................best learning tool in the world.

I had a guy delete our conversation prior to acknowledging seeds I sent him on my own postage.

About a month ago. Very picky from now on.

Also Arizona, if you do get some seeds, you have no idea what you are getting, you are getting some other traded seed. You could be raising a bell pepper.

Experience.......Texas

Valin isn't wrong about the HP22B. It will be released in September, which is actually delayed. I believe he intended to release it this month.

I have spoke to a long time member on here that doesn't trade anymore due to not getting seeds in return or a thank you for free ones. I can see why - things like that ruin it for everyone. Live and learn is right armac ;-)

I probably will never be a trader as such but if I do grow more than I can take care of I'd gladly share pods/seeds. Which makes me think, is there any way to put an add-on to the forum software where members get 'respect' or 'points' for being good traders? Like ebay positive feedback.

I can see some members may take advantage of freebies to sell on ebay for an extra buck. These people I'd want to avoid giving seeds.

Valin isn't wrong about the HP22B. It will be released in September, which is actually delayed. I believe he intended to release it this month.

Where may I be able to get seeds from? Where will it be released?

Once again..

Were you hear this?

I probably will never be a trader as such but if I do grow more than I can take care of I'd gladly share pods/seeds. Which makes me think, is there any way to put an add-on to the forum software where members get 'respect' or 'points' for being good traders? Like ebay positive feedback.

I can see some members may take advantage of freebies to sell on ebay for an extra buck. These people I'd want to avoid giving seeds.

+1 to the whole statement here. I sometimes wonder the same exact thing.

And i also wonder at the last questions. Answers please :)

Once again..

Were you hear this?

+1 to the whole statement here. I sometimes wonder the same exact thing.

And i also wonder at the last questions. Answers please :)

I talk with Ed Curie and others in the industry on a daily basis in my work as a reviewer. I try to be as well informed as possible.

Likely from Ed Curie, but he ma use other outlets.

I talk with Ed Curie and others in the industry on a daily basis in my work as a reviewer. I try to be as well informed as possible.

Likely from Ed Curie, but he ma use other outlets.

Thank you Jjjjjjjjj :D :D

I honestly hope that HE himself only sells them. Idc if its 15 bucks for 10 seeds, if he sells them I know there going to be legit. And if there not, his reputation is on the line.

I had a guy delete our conversation prior to acknowledging seeds I sent him on my own postage.

About a month ago. Very picky from now on.

Also Arizona, if you do get some seeds, you have no idea what you are getting, you are getting some other traded seed. You could be raising a bell pepper.

Experience.......Texas

I will look for warning signs like deleted conversations. I had such a good experience with AjiJoe, Tex, Tucabail from Brazil, and Delaney- thank you! Most people I have traded with have been wonderful and have an undisputed reputation for kindness and generosity.. I agree with ChilliHeadITM - a ratings or comment section would be good. Texas - I think I can tell the difference between a Hab and a bell after the second set of true leaves..but I know better than to mess with Texas. You got any Bonda ma Jacques you want to trade me I don't think I am getting mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back