Buying Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANT LIST
Butch Ts
7 Pod Barrackpore -PRIORITY-
Choc Scorp
HP22B -When Released-

Looking to buy only :/ Not doing anymore trades since apparently I don't send :/ Stupid post office....

bubble gum 7 pot isbeing grown by a few of us.Don`t write it off as unstable.I am too on jack and coke lol choc scorps and 7 pot burgs! lol You need to know where to ask and you`ll most likely find them in your mail box.

Why is Texas having a problem with Alabama? Too many dudes and not enough ladies on this site...
its not the guy girl thing I heard shes buying peppers here for a decent priced and then going on ebay and selling them for 60 bucks a pop I mean if someone is willing to pay 60 bucks for 1 pepper I gotta be honest it would be hard not to sell it for 60 bucks but it's kind of an ethics thing

its not the guy girl thing I heard shes buying peppers here for a decent priced and then going on ebay and selling them for 60 bucks a pop I mean if someone is willing to pay 60 bucks for 1 pepper I gotta be honest it would be hard not to sell it for 60 bucks but it's kind of an ethics thing

HEY SMITTY ! ---

7647456742_d0d44ed31c_m.jpg

JUST THE $$$ MAN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back