Buying Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never trade seeds with someone that has not been on this site for a bit and occasisionally shows pics from their garden. :drooling:

Lotta these guys show up asking foe seeds then disipear into ebayville never to be seen again( they are usually easy to spot out) . And when i send people seeds I don't know. I only send enough to grow a few plants. But I bever ask for seeds in return from those folks.

Right on Jamie! If I was a new member I would wait for sase offer's in the fall/winter, and I
would be sure that thank them again when the seeds arrived.

I would never trade seeds with someone that has not been on this site for a bit and occasisionally shows pics from their garden. :drooling:

Lotta these guys show up asking foe seeds then disipear into ebayville never to be seen again( they are usually easy to spot out) . And when i send people seeds I don't know. I only send enough to grow a few plants. But I bever ask for seeds in return from those folks.
yeh wish there was a way to weed out the wanabees but I guess there will always be those to look out for?;0(
2012-07-28_09-53-54_302.jpg
Just wanted to add a pic of my plants and how there doing so far so theres no questions about me and being new im in,It isent about money for me?????if any one was wondering lol no I hope you guys alredy knew that but yeh just in case heres mine but no peppers only one flower on the closes plant its some kind of tie<--- ? pepper this heat has got me on hold for now:0) SMITTY

In all honesty, I agree with what is being said. But the point is made and this thread is about something else.

Let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back