• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Cabacinha laranja

I received a list with all varieties that mr. Andrade has available. He charges 4.5 brazilian real for 12 seeds of a variety and free shipping when ordering 5 or more varieties. I think I'll give it a try...

MarcV said:
I received a list with all varieties that mr. Andrade has available. He charges 4.5 brazilian real for 12 seeds of a variety and free shipping when ordering 5 or more varieties. I think I'll give it a try...

I hope for you they arrive in time to sow this season. Keep us updated in your glog, please ;) 

Well... Unless one of my current varieties fails to germinate, I'm full for this season. Then it will have to wait for next year [emoji16]

I placed my order today, just 2 packs of the Cabacinha. Price was $4.5 per seed pack + $1 for shipping. Payment was done by Paypal.
I got a picture back of the envelope with the seeds and the post office ticket. Now let's wait and see what happens

148142351.jpg

147709336.jpg

Good luck on your quest, Marc, that looks 
like a sweet little pepper. Maybe if you grow
out more than one, you will find some cool
color variations.

Sorry we will have to wait until next season
to see it!

Donnie said:
I ordered seeds from William too and received the seeds today in fine condition.
Then you are luckier than me because I'm still waiting...
How much time did it take for your seeds to arrive?

Today, after more than 5 weeks, the seeds finally arrived!
Would it still be ok to start a chinense variety or is it already too late in the season now?

20210316-122103.jpg

In the past years I have had C. chinense plants that sprouted at the end of March and that bore fruit well. But I am below the 45th parallel.
You could sow now and be ready with an indoor tent in the fall. Just in case.

Back