Calcium nitrate versus Calcium phosphate...Liquid Bone Meal?

im not saying that at all. the greeks had opium and a shitload of plant based alkaloids. idk if they had cannabis, but they sure as hell got high.
opium is mentioned in the homeric poems, so was that ergot drink i think.

i was pointing out that the flat earth truism every one cites is plain wrong. and that the earth was known to be round since at least ancient greece. pretty much any society that developed any sophisticated means to survey and parcel lands probably came to the same conclusion. its not a difficult or terribly abstract thing to discover.

regardless of the means of discovery, its strange that you would choose to associate that with stoner lore, as its one of the great triumphs of science and math, at least thats what was taught to me. math and science and empirical data seem to me, to be the antithesis of lore.

queequeg152 said:
regardless of the means of discovery, its strange that you would choose to associate that with stoner lore, as its one of the great triumphs of science and math, at least thats what was taught to me. math and science and empirical data seem to me, to be the antithesis of lore.

Well it was more of a metaphor. But I wouldn't doubt it. The discovery of the shape of DNA ie.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Back