c.Buforum (Hopefully)
c.Rhombodium
c.Parvifolium
c.Cardenasii
c.Flexuosum
c.Lanceolatum
c.Praetermissum
lol, I really need to start trading. :)
I've got the best stuffing Annuum EVER! thin walls, pepperish flavor (yet not sweet like bell), not heat (could be a good thing...), quite big and stunning look! it's almost like it's made of wax... did I mention it's a local pepper that is NOT available commercially anywhere in the world? :lol:

Omri said:
lol, I really need to start trading. :)
I've got the best stuffing Annuum EVER! thin walls, pepperish flavor (yet not sweet like bell), not heat (could be a good thing...), quite big and stunning look! it's almost like it's made of wax... did I mention it's a local pepper that is NOT available commercially anywhere in the world? :lol:

Where you been all my life Mr Annuum :lol: ;)

talas said:
Where you been all my life Mr Annuum :lol: :lol:
Seriously now, the local chiles here are Annuums... there's nothing I can do 'bout that. ;)
I do have some nice Frutescens from down south, but that's about it. all the "rare" ones I have, you probably have as well.

Want some local tomatoes maybe? :)

Omri said:
Seriously now, the local chiles here are Annuums... there's nothing I can do 'bout that. :lol:
I do have some nice Frutescens from down south, but that's about it. all the "rare" ones I have, you probably have as well.

Want some local tomatoes maybe? :lol:

The rarest pepper Can be the one with the best Taste my friend,P.M
With your list of peppers and toms :)

talas said:
The rarest pepper Can be the one with the best Taste my friend,P.M
With your list of peppers and toms :)
Gah, I don't have a proper list... I will make one! don't think it'll fit in a single PM, though. :lol:

The chiles I use the most are Annuums... mostly Jalapeño, Anaheim, Sweetbite and Naharia from my precious garden.

*goes to make list*

talas said:
C. Tovarii
C. Galapagoense
C. Glabriusculum
c.Buforum (Hopefully)
c.Rhombodium
c.Parvifolium
c.Cardenasii
c.Flexuosum
c.Lanceolatum
c.Praetermissum

Wow Talas, you & Chris both have seeds of those C.Tovarii I looking for years.Do you friends have any to spear with me ?????????
:shocked:

Anaheim, Cascabel, and Pasillo Bajio for my chili powder base

Tabasco for canning and making "pepper sauce" to put on my turnip greens

orange hab for a good hab heat and taste...

then 7 pot, T. Scorpion, Jalapeno, Serrano, and Super Cayenne II Hybrid

915river said:
Wow Talas, you & Chris both have seeds of those C.Tovarii I looking for years.Do you friends have any to spear with me ?????????
:lol:

The couple of seeds im trying Vladan are older than the hills about 7/8 years old,Chris are fresh and lets hope and pray they germinate and get past that mid stage where they seem to just stop..The Tovari desperately needs new blood as a variety :)

jamacian scotch bonnet
caribbean red
seranno
fatali
scorp
sweet banana
the datil red hybrid I got
orange hab

I haven't grown many different varieties yet, but two plants I have had tremendous success with in large pots and not in the ground are tobasco and thai dragon peppers.

Omri said:
don't think it'll fit in a single PM, though. :cheers:

When you make the list can you shoot us a number of how many you have. Just curious based on the above quote. I was going to say post the list but that would open you up to a lot of PMs.

Thanks
Josh

Josh said:
When you make the list can you shoot us a number of how many you have. Just curious based on the above quote. I was going to say post the list but that would open you up to a lot of PMs.

Thanks
Josh
Well it's not THAT big, just a few hundreds.

Omri said:
Well it's not THAT big, just a few hundreds.

That is a heck of a lot to me. How about you other guys with big collections. Does anyone have an exact number of how many varieties they have?

I don't have an exact number but is is upwards of 200...

Back