• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Calling all guitar players..

Who's using a looper and what kind? What do you like or dislike about it? I am leaning toward one of the Digitech wombats but can't decide. Can a neanderthal like me use it? Will it solve world hunger, cure cancer and kill the terrorists? Will flames shoot out the pickups of my V? Cheers TB.

My guitar player has a Line 6. It's actually a sampler...and a lot of other things. Since I play drums, I really don't know what the hell it does, but it's pretty cool.

not i. hell..i have various effects already programmed into my amp, and i never use them. i just go between a couple of the different distortions from time to time. on top of that..lately i've been just practicing a couple paganini songs, and i don't even plug in for that. (no, i can't play the whole songs heh..still working on that!)

I play Bluegrass but yeah, I'm sure it will cure cancer.If you get the flame out or the pickups effect be sure to wear nomex studded rockstar gloves.

my friend has the digitech one, i think he likes it. however he is talking about buying the boss rc-20 because someone listed one brand new in box on craigslist for 150.

Back