• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

can anyone recommend a good book on growing chillis?

Hi I am looking to buy a book (not so much on recipes and cooking) but a book that will tell me all I need to know about growing chillis.
Thanks

Obviously there wouldn't be too many books just for pepper growing, but surely he could buy a book dedicated to tomato growing and slightly modify the techniques in that?

There are guides on the net that are better than any I have seen in books yet. Check the chileman, fatalii or thehippyseedcompany (among others) for some excellent advice. And for everything else: Just ask here!

thepodpiper said:
Dave Dewitt sure knows his stuff but his books are filled with mostly recipes. That is a good thing though.

Dale

He does do one called 'The Pepper Garden' which is about growing. I normally just look stuff up on the web though.

DrHavanger said:
I think it would be fun to spend a rainy afternoon at the public library thumbing through some old gardening books

That would be my idea of heaven! I really miss libraries, there are no libraries with English books near me.

(By the way love the cat is it yours? I've got one just like it, a girl puss called 'Ratz' I rescued off a Spanish campsite.):)

Like AJ always said THP is here to help all of us so ask your question. You never know but you will not be the only one learning. So ask
Dan

LET IT BURN

Back