• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Canada tourists discover "MISTERY BEAST"

Well I know for sure its a hoax, who travels to Canada for vacation.

You are correct, I am the lone member posted at Fort Calgary and my main job is to watch for rogue americans that accidently cross the border and redirect them back to the states. I also stand watch in case of a US invasion, Lostmind is stationed in Vancouver to watch invasion from the pacific ocean, Blister is based in Prince George to fend from an Alaskan attack(rumors have it shots have been heard between him and Hinky). Potawie is the official gardener for the King and Queen of Canada(King Shatner and Queen Dion) but enough of our military secrets.

..... and if you know a "Dave" in Canada chances are one of us knows him and/or is related to him.

Burning Colon said:
You are correct, I am the lone member posted at Fort Calgary and my main job is to watch for rogue americans that accidently cross the border and redirect them back to the states. I also stand watch in case of a US invasion, Lostmind is stationed in Vancouver to watch invasion from the pacific ocean, Blister is based in Prince George to fend from an Alaskan attack(rumors have it shots have been heard between him and Hinky). Potawie is the official gardener for the King and Queen of Canada(King Shatner and Queen Dion) but enough of our military secrets.

..... and if you know a "Dave" in Canada chances are one of us knows him and/or is related to him.
Notice that NONE of my friends/relatives from Canada were involved! We have a DMZ!

Back