Canadian Gal

Hello everyone! Well, I am glad to find this place! :onfire: I am looking for a Christmas present for my Dad... He LOVES hot spicy food... The hotter the better!

I would like to find the most hottest item to can...so he can take it on the road with him! He works on the Ice Roads, driving semis across frozen lakes.. ...and well.... it would be perfect!

If I can get him to actually, sweat, sit there with his mouth on fire... and not just say, "not bad..." :hell: that would be amazing!

Thanks!!

ttul...

Hello and welcome from Australia.....

Well.....It all depends on whether you want to get him a good flavoured sauce that's really hot or you just want to get him something that's so hot he'll scream in pain but you don't care what the taste is like???

If you want the sauce then there are heaps of options and if you want the heat and no taste option then pure extract is the way to go...:hell:

Welcome to the site gal! It sounds as though you need a little guidance here so i will offer some.

If you want a lot of heat with flavour heres your short list. (In no particular order and all are made by members here)

1. Chilli seed banks (Chilliman) G.P.S. (ghost pepper sauce made with bhuts and bush spices)
2. Hippy seed companys (thehippyseedco) NagaSav (made with Red savina's and Nagas)
3. Hippy seed companys Skobiyan (made with Scorpions and is a ball tearer)
4. Bentalphanerds (bentalphanerd) Pain (made with asain birds eyes and habaneros, not as hot as the others but VERY tasty) also his Black Dog (a paste style that has 7-Pots, Naga's, Habs and more in it and also has chocolate overtones).
5.Scorpions (scorpion) Wrath of God (17 different chillis in this one and bloody hot) or his Lust sauce (probably an inappropriate gift for your father,lol)
6.Antjan Sauces (LordViykor) Yikes (a Hab based sauce not as hot as the others but mighty good).

Look into these and i give you my personal promise that you or you father will not be dissapointed.

Welcome from Pennsylvania. So your dad is an Ice Road Trucker huh? Is he part of the tv series?

Welcome from Fort Worth...

get him a little bottle of DefCon Zero...if that don't light him up, nothing will...

:welcome:

Stay away from the extreme sauces since he's an ice trucker, or he may need to take an emergency bathroom break on the ice. :)

Instead, I'd go for a nice warm/hot sauce variety and some fiery snacks (chips/peanuts). Something to kick up those bland meals he may be eating on the ice, and something to keep his belly warm.

Here's some ideas:
www.sizzlinsauces.com/hot.html
www.intensityacademy.com

Another idea is salsa and chips:
www.globalwarmingsalsa.com

Shop HERE and enter HOTPEPPER to save 5%.

Welcome,

Most are correct, there are stupid hot sauces with no flavours and flavourable hot sauces.

How about this one, why don't you find a grocery store that supplies hot peppers, go to the pepperfool.com website and pick a hot sauce recipe, like Hawaiian Hot Sauce with lots of garlic, mango etc and make a sauce from scratch.

:welcome: from Bama.

Get him some Naga powder. He can sprinkle it on anything and make it as hot as he wants. :)

For snacks it goes great on chips, nuts or popcorn and can also easily add kick to that roadside food stop and will keep a long while without refrigeration.

Silver_Surfer said:
:welcome: from Bama.

Get him some Naga powder. He can sprinkle it on anything and make it as hot as he wants. :)

For snacks it goes great on chips, nuts or popcorn and can also easily add kick to that roadside food stop and will keep a long while without refrigeration.

Just make sure he doesn't spill it on a frozen lake "before" he drives over it!

Welcome for Oakland, California.

Back