wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Yep Allakazaam said it all :) Read instructions on page 1 carefully and you will know what to do. And welcome, bienvenue!

Ok guys. This smells like round #2!!!! Please PM me if you are interested and I will come up with an itinerary (better than round 1...) with the ones interested. Ready? :onfire:

GAME : Some rules have been updated.... Can you find them all?

Il y a une ''sorte'' de traduction francaise sur la page 1. Question de faire plus professionnel hahaha! Merci google traduction lol!

If it's not too late I'm DEFINITELY up for this. I don't have any superhots so it'll be nice to get a chance to yoink a few of those. Is there going to be a list of peppers that start it off?

If it's not too late I'm DEFINITELY up for this. I don't have any superhots so it'll be nice to get a chance to yoink a few of those. Is there going to be a list of peppers that start it off?

For the list it's pretty easy..... Each member of the train puts their donations in a ziplok bag with a list of what they put in, and what round. That way, nobody makes the mistake of taking back what they aleready put in. Pretty simple hey?

Ya that's pretty simple. Lol, and also, I'm actually in Alberta, not Ontario as it says on page 1... Don't know if that changes the order or anything.

No worries, the order is yet to determine. And I changed your province on page 1. My bad, sorry. It seems to me that the train will start early december, the latest.... Start packing/labeling your seeds :)

Oops, sorry guys. Been quite busy with some personnal not-so-fun stuff. I'm getting on this pretty soon. Really this time...

Shouldn't we let the holidays pass first ? I think Canada post have the hands pretty full nowadays, mistakes are bound to happen... (especially with the government cuts)

Ok, sorry again guys..... I'm in a breaking up situation....... House, dog , girlfriend, all that shit..... I will contact blue6deamon right away and get an arrangement going to send him the seeds...as soon as possible... Like very soon..... In max one week, the parcel is gone!

That really sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. I promise, it'll all work out in the end. Still, sucks. Do what you gotta do. It's still very frozen here.

Back