wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Is it too late to join?

I've been on trains from here before, but its been awhile.

Let me know and I'll PM my addy, if its a go ;)

Ok, sorry again guys..... I'm in a breaking up situation....... House, dog , girlfriend, all that shit..... I will contact blue6deamon right away and get an arrangement going to send him the seeds...as soon as possible... Like very soon..... In max one week, the parcel is gone!
Hey'yah!
Sorry to hear the news...
Hopefully, soon you will both work it out (if that is what both of you want).
Mark

Hi Penny and all rest of you,

Penny it ain't too late for you to join in, i'm sure marcolas will handle it, if not i will.

To all of you, i will probably have the seeds a week from now and i'll send them rapiidly to the next one on the list. I'll keep you posted.

Pat

Hi Penny and all rest of you,

Penny it ain't too late for you to join in, i'm sure marcolas will handle it, if not i will.

To all of you, i will probably have the seeds a week from now and i'll send them rapiidly to the next one on the list. I'll keep you posted.

Pat

Excellent......cant wait!!! :dance:

I've been on trains on other forums, and its always fun to see what people send.

Sweeeet. I'm getting excited for this. I've even started daydreaming about the kinds of seeds that might be in there lol. Sorry to hear about the news though marc. That stuff's never easy.

Sweeeet. I'm getting excited for this. I've even started daydreaming about the kinds of seeds that might be in there lol. Sorry to hear about the news though marc. That stuff's never easy.
FYI...to you and all newcomers.
The varieties were AMAZING, to many to choose from in the first round, and limited on what I could put into the train as my replacement contribution. Needless to say, youshouldn't be disappointed!
Mark

Ok guys, i will be back home on friday this week. I live in a friend's appartement right now..... Things should move pretty fast from then. Get yopus seeds packed and labeled (again) hahaha, the train will be moving soon :)!

Ok..... Here's the itinerary :

marclocas- Qc- H7R 3B1
blue6demon - Qc- H7A 4E5
amps - ON - L5N 8L6
Penny - ON - L9Y 2S5
Shandley- BC - V3B 6J5
bushwhackxj - BC - V4V 1W4
Heatinthecold - AB - T1B 4P4
Halleluia Habanero - ON - P0L 1Y0
allaKAZAAM - ON - P0L 1Y0
marclocas- Qc- H7R 3B1

Does it sounds good tou you? Shandley, this is where you may come handy :P

bushwhackxj is listed twice. Maybe take him off before me.

It's a shame there is nothing between AB and ON. but it's not that much after all.

Does anyone want to be hit up twice (once on the way out and once on the return trip)?

It's a shame there is nothing between AB and ON. but it's not that much after all.

Does anyone want to be hit up twice (once on the way out and once on the return trip)?

Good idea, my friend

I will, if you want ;)

Back