• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can't keep up reading you're posts

OMG. I'm seriously having problems keeping up reading posts.
There so many everyday :shocked:.
My favorite topics are for sure the "grow logs"!!!

I usually wait until I'm at work for the majority of my post reading b/c my home comp is on dial up and it's sooooo sloooowwww!

Ya, I know what you mean, it's hard to keep reading.

TCG and I think alike.... ^^^^^

imaguitargod said:
I usually wait until I'm at work for the majority of my post reading b/c my home comp is on dial up and it's sooooo sloooowwww!

:shocked: ....and I'm here in the 3rd world with broadband. Go figure.

Philipperv said:
:shocked: ....and I'm here in the 3rd world with broadband. Go figure.
I own a 10mbit connection, but i'll probably upgrade to a 50mbit NGN one. I also have a celular modem on the laptop and 3G on the iPhone...

All I can say Lee is that when I've been away from the forum after working the 3-11pm shift then again the next day 7-3pm that I struggle to read all the posts and chat with with SM as well, but I'm determined so I get there in the end, plus another two chilli forums at the same time, I guess I'm a girl and can multi-task, it's hectic though.

rainbowberry said:
All I can say Lee is that when I've been away from the forum after working the 3-11pm shift then again the next day 7-3pm that I struggle to read all the posts and chat with with SM as well, but I'm determined so I get there in the end, plus another two chilli forums at the same time, I guess I'm a girl and can multi-task, it's hectic though.

You mean you've been cheating on us? I feel so used.

Cheers, TB.

Yeah but 99.9% of my time is on here except when I'm at work, I'm on the other two forums then because I'm on my mobile and unfortunately THP takes a lifetime to load on my phone, the signals are sh*t where I am too.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah but 99.9% of my time is on here except when I'm at work, I'm on the other two forums then because I'm on my mobile and unfortunately THP takes a lifetime to load on my phone, the signals are sh*t where I am too.

Have you tried Opera Mini on your mobile? It shrinks all the images, and reduces the size of the page considerably, which makes THP reasonably fast to load.

millworkman said:
You are on what other two RD? CG and?

Firefoods. It's Woody's forum. Ha, who's RD, Rainbowd.... :lol:

BillyIdle said:
Have you tried Opera Mini on your mobile? It shrinks all the images, and reduces the size of the page considerably, which makes THP reasonably fast to load.

No I haven't, the only thing I've tried is setting it so images don't show but it seems a bit pointless when half of the 'Growing forum' is about viewing pictures to see how folk are getting on.

Ta, it's saved under my favourites to do tomorrow, I'll let you know anyway if it's good because I'll be on the forum at work on my phone if it's quicker :)

Back