• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Carolina Reaper and Joe

They/the ambulance chasers have a web page - 

http://www.grandstrandlawgroup.com/

As far as what I.ve read,The name "smoking(smokn whatever it is?) eds carolina reaper" is copywrited only.
Carolina Reaper isn't ,I don't think the cross is patented either.

I wonder if a bunch of people who actually got the above Email did a class action suit against joe and friends for trying to intimidate people,who would win.
I'd guess it would only make the lawyers $,winning a law suit is a lot different than collecting the $ you won...ambulance chasers either get your $ up front or only take cases they know they will win.
(as in you pay nothing until after we win your case type struff).

Humm, they do have a website, for whatever that's worth:  http://www.grandstrandlawgroup.com/

Still, I've had a couple of lawsuits to deal with and never have received anything by email. In fact we always had to sign for the envelope that cam through registered mail. Lawyers always want proof you received it.

I'd file this under things that make you go humm :) 

Oh and it might not be a bad idea to talk to your lawyer just to be on the safe side.

If I go to SC, Joe will be paying my travel expenses, meals, hotels, lawyer fees..etc etc..and then I file a harassment suit as well as a defamation of character suit from his rant toward me in December that started all this. I have all the posts and messages. So after I take his money in SC, Ill have him travel to an Ohio courtroom and take some more of it

mmcdermott1 said:
If I go to SC, Joe will be paying my travel expenses, meals, hotels, lawyer fees..etc etc..and then I file a harassment suit as well as a defamation of character suit from his rant toward me in December that started all this. I have all the posts and messages. So after I take his money in SC, Ill have him travel to an Ohio courtroom and take some more of it
Oh HAEL YES.

Friend request sent. :D

RocketMan said:
Humm, they do have a website, for whatever that's worth:  http://www.grandstrandlawgroup.com/

Still, I've had a couple of lawsuits to deal with and never have received anything by email. In fact we always had to sign for the envelope that cam through registered mail. Lawyers always want proof you received it.

I'd file this under things that make you go humm :)

Oh and it might not be a bad idea to talk to your lawyer just to be on the safe side.

I agree with RocketMan, in that talking to your lawyer wouldn't hurt, just for due diligence's sake. And also, if this law firm is even halfway savvy, they might try to pull some legal ju jitsu and say that because you posted a copy of the message on here, it can be construed as confirmation that you received it.

xblF4.gif

elcap1999 said:

I agree with RocketMan, in that talking to your lawyer wouldn't hurt, just for due diligence's sake. And also, if this law firm is even halfway savvy, they might try to pull some legal ju jitsu and say that because you posted a copy of the message on here, it can be construed as confirmation that you received it.

Oh I already confirmed that I received it. I also confirmed that he and his lawyer should get a law book on FEDERAL laws regarding the sale of vegetable seeds :)
His "exclusive" contract isnt worth the paper it is written on.

My two cents is this, Pepper Joe is digging his own grave.  Ed Currie has already stated or I hear rumored that he has many more strains in production awaiting the Hottest Pepper crown.  The Carolina Reaper wont be the worlds hottest forever and later on down the line not a single person will want to deal with Pepper Joe as he has shown his true colors and no one will risk doing business with him again. 

He is essentially destroying his future business contacts, not a very smart businessman if you ask me. 

Yup. And over what? A few packs of reaper seeds? the reaper is by FAR not my biggest seller. Bhut Jolokia still is along with moruga, brainstrain, scorpions and a host of non super hots. And to top it off as I said, he may file a lawsuit that has ZERO legal grounds as he will be shown in court if it goes there. My only regret...is that when I counter sue him (if he doesnt back off) for defamation and harassment, that it wasn't during this cold frigid ass winter lol. He will be in Ohio in the summer and our summers are beautiful :)

Will Pepper Joke ever learn? Sometimes I can't tell if he's only pretending to take himself so seriously just so we all have something to laugh at. Stay tuned to his YouTube channel, it's only a matter of time before he airs another one of his cinematic masterpieces.  :rolleyes:
     I'm pretty sure those other guys are the Grand Stand legal team. Be afraid, Mike. Be afraid.  :rofl:

PrimeTime said:
Scovie that link didn't work...
Im bout to go on lunch and figured id switch careers while i ate.

OMG!!! :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
dash 2 said:
     Will Pepper Joke ever learn? Sometimes I can't tell if he's only pretending to take himself so seriously just so we all have something to laugh at. Stay tuned to his YouTube channel, it's only a matter of time before he airs another one of his cinematic masterpieces.  :rolleyes:
     I'm pretty sure those other guys are the Grand Stand legal team. Be afraid, Mike. Be afraid.  :rofl:

Oh wow..... :rofl:

Back