• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Central Market Score....

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
great looking and huge habaneros....all they were listed as....average weight is 20 gms per pod...

I didn't get but 6 and paid $1.35 for them all (4.99 per pound)

092509a002.jpg

here is a cross section...must be 50-60 seeds per pod...I just tasted a small bit up near the crown and my mouth is watering and the citrusy...almost peachy taste still lingers with the stinging on my tongue..

092509b001.jpg

gonna have pizza tonight...one of these is going to be sliced up and used on half the pizza...it's gonna be goooooooodd.....

I know....I can't believe I actually bought peppers when I have so many plants in the back yard...

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to give those little cuties a good home AJ. Nice find! I wish I could find steals like that over here.

Those are monsters AJ. I can understand you buying them too. How could any of us passed them up? You keeping seeds? I would love a few.

pepperfever said:
Peppers always catch the eye no matter how many are at home growing, it's just normal!!!
I hear you man! When I go to the market, there is no way I can NOT go through the produce section and check out what peppers are there that day. When they get down to a really good price, I always get a bunch for whatever sauce or seasoning I can make from them. The Habs in my area are still almost $6 a pound. They come down to $2 a pound every year at some point. That's when I nail em.

chilehunter said:
pepperfever is a lady.
Ha! Just an expression, like when one women says to another; "Oh man! That's hot!" I didn't think that the term "Man" as used in that manner was gender specific.

Kind of like someone saying "Oh Boy!" They aren't calling the person they're talking to a "Boy". It's just an expression.

FloridaSun said:
Ha! Just an expression, like when one women says to another; "Oh man! That's hot!" I didn't think that the term "Man" as used in that manner was gender specific.

Kind of like someone saying "Oh Boy!" They aren't calling the person they're talking to a "Boy". It's just an expression.

yes all are expressions but the 2 listed above are more so a expression thats vague & not gender related, as opposed to the "I hear YOU man"
you put the word "you" in it then IMO yes you are making it gender specific W/ the gender word.

but whatever the case - you go girl! ;):lol::P

pepperfever said:
Peppers always catch the eye no matter how many are at home growing, it's just normal!!!

you're damn right there!
many's the time i've succumbed to a nice bushy & prolifically-fruited plant...you've just got to, haven't you?!!

Back