• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Check out my brothers guitar collection

I had to brag a bit and show these off. Just got these pics from my brother. He finally got a professional photographer to get some shots of his guitar collection. And yes, i am very jealous of my brother for all of his stuff. My guitar is a $50 pile of junk(but it does play and sound well), but i'd still LOVE to have a Les Paul Gold top or a JR.

guitars2.jpg

guitars1.jpg

ROFLMAO!!! Look at the mini-Gibson Les Paul in the middle of the second pic!

Nice guitar collection, I used to have a collection of 8 guitars, 3 bass', and a chromaharp. But since I moved out to LA I had to sell some. Now I'm down to 6 guitars... :)

Bitch'n!
I'm digging the flying V in the middle. Those are badass. Of course I'm jealous of the Les Pauls. I play an SG myself.

very nice!! i have 2 guitars but one of them needs a little wiring repair. i wish i had a guitar for each tuning i sometimes play in. yea i'm lazy. :)

xgrafcorex said:
very nice!! i have 2 guitars but one of them needs a little wiring repair. i wish i had a guitar for each tuning i sometimes play in. yea i'm lazy. :)

I've only got one, so you're one up on me already(especially with the tuning scenario....)

Back