• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

checkout the leaves on these little guys

these plants are only 18 inches high but look at this lol http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m618/gnomepunter1/HPIM4582.jpg i think i have mutants :)

its a carribean red and nah i only give them fert every 2 weeks i was shocked they have such big leaves. i got ripped off by the old here buy these ghost peppers so you can find out later they a Creds instead trick.but ehhh im not complaining i heard C reds are great producers and hot to

I have a plant growing that I believe is the same type of trickery. I'm the same mind frame as you though, if they produce, taste good and are hot I won't mind too much.

Its not abnormal, but it is always fun to look at. I have a Bhut that is about 8-10 inches tall and the leaves are 8-10 inches long. Its pretty cool. Here is a Yellow 7 from last year, check out those leaves...

SDC10724.jpg

Yeah, I have some "babies" with huge leaves, too. I think the massive quantities of rain we've been having have been an influence.

Its not abnormal, but it is always fun to look at. I have a Bhut that is about 8-10 inches tall and the leaves are 8-10 inches long. Its pretty cool. Here is a Brain Strain from last year, check out those leaves...

SDC10724.jpg

I never had a superhot with so many large leaves.

MY fault, that was a Yellow 7, seeds came from Hippy. But still, a lot of my supers get leaves that size before they get large.

Chocolate Habs can get like this too.

Its like when you see a puppy with huge paws...you know its gonna grow up to be a BIG dog! ;)

Back