• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chile Test - Chocolate Habanero

QuadShotz

Banned
This was a bit of a burner...I still say it's got the upfront heat of a Bih, just not the endurance of the Naga types. At any rate, it's frelling hot. Really kicked my azz for a few. :D

And also, a beautiful testement to just how nice THSC's carefully dryed pods rehydrate. The shape, color, and everything was all there.

First vid with the new webcam. It's a Logitech QuickCam Commmunicate STX 1.3MP. WooHoo!

I need some lighting adj. obviously, but it does pretty dern good considering my fairly dark apartment...esp. the sound is nice. :)

Enjoy mates.

Video:
Cheers,

-QS

Great Vid Quad some nice descriptions of the choc hot hot goodness..your vids are getting better as time goes on your damn funny to :lol:

Thx mate. :)

I call 'em as I see..err..feel 'em. ;-)

Thx to Neil of THSC for the pods, the vision and the opportunity to join him in the Quest.

Skol,

QS

hey nice 1 man, they are pretty intense and oh the stomach lol meannn, the major hab taste not to keeen on, but heat wise whooo hoooo,, think i got a headache when tested as hottttt as, the only chilli Andrew won't have another of, hahaha watch his vid, his head turns 4 diff shades of red

the cam goes great and no running out of batteries :)

thanks for all too , the vids are realllly awesome can't wait for more :)

cheers mate

Yeah, it really about choked me up for a bit there..about as bad as anything. I got the 'going all the way down' burn too. Fortunatly, I've got a 18/10 stomach. ;-D

Oh ya mang, I got a package from DickT of his Nutterz waiting at the parents house.... I'll be busy. Plus, I hope the AU stuff from all ya mates is in order still...cannnnn't wait for that. :)

Yeah, I can't say enough just how good Hippy's pods are rehydrated..it's bloody amazing. Must be his low-temp drying and general good stock. ;)

I think I mastered how to do it too..I use warm water from tap just to cover in a very small container (i use the to-go sauce ones from restaurants), then in fridge over night. Simple

That's how they end up. Oh, and the water I used..is pretty damn hot now too..rox for adding to ramen.

Thx!

QS

Cool vid, mate! Lotsa fun to watch, probably less fun making it. The new cam seems to be working out fine. I nearly started sweating from just watching it. As much as I love the odd challenge, it didn't make me want to try a choc hab just like that.
The pod looked amazing for a rehydrated one!!! Neil's verrrry good at that for sure and it's cool you mentioned him.
Keep them coming!

Ya, the other new vid on the Dorset, that pod looked pretty swell too..I just had to refine the process a bit. Those dried pods of his, aren't DRY like the bagsof peppers you usually see. They are still pliable when I get them..so they plump right up.

Yeah, I got some from him, too and they don't just crumble to dust btw your fingers. They're perfect! Still, it's amazing what they rehydrate to!!!!!

Back