• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chili disease?

Hi everyone!

I have been growing chilis for three years now, and this is the first year that I am growing anaheims that I bought in the supermarket. One of them is getting some ugly leaves though. The leaves turn a really light green, with dark green spickles (see photo's). Some other plants have the same symptoms, but none as bad as this one. Other varieties I am growing don't have it. Besides the pale green color, the plant looks pretty good.

So I'm wondering: is this a disease, maybe a virus or should I gave them some more plant food? I just want the best for my plants! :P

Now I do know how to add images, thanks!

anaheiml.png

img1102b.jpg

The plant in question first of all needs to be in a larger pot…it may be root bound.

I don't know if it's just me, but the pod looks to be almost as large as the pot.

The plant in question first of all needs to be in a larger pot…it may be root bound.

I don't know if it's just me, but the pod looks to be almost as large as the pot.
I would totally agree, you need to get a bigger growing container for them. That might help her out. Nice looking peppers though! GL!!

That will explain why my other plants don't suffer. I have used up all my large pots for other chilis and tomatos already :confused:. Looks like I will have to buy some more then. Thanks for the advice.

Back