• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chili Focus US Retailers

I have been looking to purchase some Chili Focus and try that stuff out next season. Problem is I cant find a US retailer, they all seem to be in the UK and don't accept US currency. Any of you folks on here who use it that know an online shop in the US that it can be ordered from?

Thanks

Could anyone tell me which of these sites actually stocks Chili Focus. Ive been through about 20 of them with no luck, have only seen orchid focus once.

They appear to have retailers in the US but they only seem to stock Orchid Focus. I feel like ive been going in cirles the past hour lol.

i've used it. it works. it's very expensive to have it shipped though. most hydro shops have products from the same manufacturer. you'd have to convince them to stock it or special order it.

If any of the retailers in the UK take PayPal you pay that way. They'll convert the money over to pounds for you.

Thank you all for submitting all of those links. I knew there had to be stores in the US that carried the stuff but even after all the googling I did, I ended up with nothing.

Back