event Chilli comp pics!

Well we ahd a bursta of a night on Saturday gone...50 plus peeps, beer, food and lotsa chilli!

The little cuties were great....Stopping four of them for a draw after each having each sauce and 1/2 a teaspoon of 'Wrath of God' Tiana (5) drew with my son (9) Isac (9) and Stevie (12)...Go kids!

DSC07562.jpg

Above: Tiana our youngest champ, she was so happy!

Our Novice event taken out by Candice from wildfire chilli and secondly by my partner Hannah, I rekon you girls Jipped Aaron....But he'll forgive you. To be honest there were no novices at this event, even the 4 year old connor was hard core man! He does lift my 6x4 trailor full of kids!

DSC07626.jpg

Above: Candice from wild fire chilli

Our expert event was mad!! I mean MAD! Only seperating when we cracked the 7.3 million extract. I hate extract but for this we had to get it out....No one was budging!

Micca cracks an honourable mention as does our snotty Brad an our neighbour the 'ice Man Trevor Whiting' who was hard core not budging till the extract came.

The Students from my school in the expert comp: Shanny and Caity only dropped out after 5 rounds and having half a bhut each...Mad chicks these 2!

Taj nailed the event not even budging after the 7.3 mill stuff! He is truly a nutter who does not feel pain...but he does show it!

DSC07645.jpg

Above: Some of the crowd watching on!

Trophy.jpg

Our trophy!

Heaps more cool pics that i'll post soon...It was a great night!

Tip: You don't need double image tag sets, just one set. Fixed.

Cheers, Every trime I post a pic i laugh a little. I delete the doubled tag and the pic doesnt work....So i leave it with the double and think hot peppers going to fix again....dont know whats going on my end?

I think you chose the worst photo of me, just after the extract sauce was hitting :mouthonfire:
I still haven't eaten chilli since!:lol:

Those kids were mad and Tiana kicked the boys butts!I think the 2kg bag of lollies helped spur them on. Hope they didn't feel like me the next day.

Nice piccies Dave. A great night and will have to do it again some time!
Never been in a Chilli eating comp before. Fun and pain all in one!

Micca

Great to hear that you guys had fun Dave. Wheres the pic of the MAD winner, i wanna see the look on his face!!

Novacastrian said:
Great to hear that you guys had fun Dave. Wheres the pic of the MAD winner, i wanna see the look on his face!!

Cool as, I'll whack a few up tonight....He's a hard hard man nova!

Just make sure they are alright photos of me :P

My girl has a few photos, I can grab some off her tomorrow.

Working on a video....Got a mate whos editing it etc.....but hes taken off with the army for a few weeks training so will have one soon.

There are heaps of pics in the 'check this out #2' thread in this section of the forum! Have a gander!

Dave

Back