• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "General Hurtin" wildpepper.com

yesterday finished the last sauce from the mild to wild pepper and herb co that Jim sent.. think i saved the Best for last without knowing..

This is One of the Nicest Sauces ive Ever Tried, Its "General Hurtin" a Fatali Based Sauce that can't Recommend enough.

Instantly the Fatali Taste with a twinge sort of citrusy flavour comes and it goes WHACK in the throat, then in true Fatali style, its like putting a Jumping jack in ya mouth and the burn chops and Changes round the Mouth after building plus the taste stays..

I LOVE THISSSSS and gonna see bout getting a box of it lol

Andrews Vid is on way up now, and is where get to see Tolerance Changes at its Best.. Poor bloke hasn't been doing lots of chilli's lately and Actually had to have some Milk during the break as not had a Fatali before and the Sauce was a bit warm :lol:

hope ya Enjoy.
neil.

We did a multi-person review on this sauce, and Jim told us that it was originally made with habaneros, but he changed it over to fatallis now. I love the videos. Nothing like torturing a friend, eh Neil? :lol:

True about tolorances..I'd taken it slow most of this month, then had a chopped Bhut in my eggs/ham on toast today for breakfast..woohooo, that woke me up!

Great vids mates!

Back