• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition"

well after it arrived and Read all the info which there is a fair bit on the bottle with all the warnings and stuff, thought would test it this weekend, Mad Dog 357 Silver edition..

maddog357.jpg

not a Fan of Extracts at all, this wasn't that bad and had no Extract smell that could detect just a cayenneish/peppery/vinegar smell, so got the spoon out and had a go..

there was a burn fairly instant but say that was the Pods and Then it Came, and Came whoo hoo the Extract kicked in and was pretty F****D when going full bore, it went for Ages ,, easy 20 min but was Tolerable sort of just stingy like a Scorpion. The Taste was Ok and no Extracty taste just cayennish/peppery but after a few sec couldn't taste anything as it got Hot fairly quickly.

was Later that wasn't that good as when was in stomach gave it a good whack and wasn't Pleasent and felt like some1 had poured acid in there and that went for Hrs, then the usuall 2am "im going to die" happened as it hits somewhere in ya guts that doesn't like it but that passes after bout 30 min and was all good till next morning.. my arse is still numb LOL :hell:

The sense of Taste had gone and coffee this morning tastes like Cardboard hahahahahaha but as use soy milk it usually does anyway so all good and will prob eat something not like that the family does as won't be able to taste it and they will be happy..

Anyways don't try this, well a dessert spoon of as its not pleasent but in smaller amounts will give a ripper heat but not fill ya meal with Extract taste as some seem too..

Hope Ya Enjoy
cheers
neil.

Wow that was nuts! I have seen all of your videos and that one seemed to touch new territory with how you reacted to a dessert spoon of hot sauce!

It reminds of the DM MKII review you did long ago - anyways like always great video and i am eagerly looking forward to the next HSC review.

Thanks for sharing! :clap:

surprised you bothered testing a extract sauce with the number of shtty extract sauces yourve been sent that are still sitting in your fridge but I have to say that was a really cool review.

Loved the comparison of the 357 spoon and the spoon of doom lol

You looked like it was acually a bit hot for your tolerance level lol

So normal human 2 drops to Neil's one overflowing spoon of doom hey lol

Thats only like 40x a normal chilliheads tolerance level then hahaha

Great test dude

YeAh... I have that sauce.
I did a teaspoon and 40 mins later I blew chunks and it came up my nose and it felt like my head was going to explode... My face looked red like the devil! I still have more than half a bottle left! This sauce is a beast, don't really like the taste to much though... Use with caution!

Gidday Niel,

Yeah, I too got this sauce about a week ago. After a finger dip I thought it would be safe to pour over my steak and chow down. It nearly killed my tongue and throat. But like you said, the after ache was like nothing I got from any chili pod. And still had issues running to the loo the next day. Very evil sauce.

I also got some Blair's ultra death 20/20 in the same delivery. Very hot (actually hotter)- but no gut ache.

And still had issues running to the loo the next day.

That's my problem with most any extract sauce, but I'm usually fine with non-extracts. So I'll definitely stay away from this one!

Great review though Neil, I always love your videos.

Back