• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Chilli Tests "Barrackpore 7 Pod"

Today got the chance to try a Barrackpore 7 Pod, Milk_Man had some growing as well all know and Express posted some Up to me during the week (Thanks heaps) he got them from TCB whom Orig got em going

The Barrackpore 7 pods
barrackpores.jpg

Timmmy was Over to bring a few sauces and had a chat bout stuff (sauces are Outstanding by the way too) was a bit disappointed as asked a few People to have a go with me but "naa" mentioned it be great if Luke turned Up and could get him to have a Go

GUESS WHAT Luke turned up as felt like a Burn, Top Day for it so Timmmy and i had a Laugh and he left.

We were Ok till bout a Min before then Nerves Kicked in and both were shitting ourselves. Initally theres Just the beautiful 7 pod Flavour and a bit sweet at that then bout 20-30 sec it starts and Builds and Builds till both Tongue and Throat were at the hot coal Level and then it just Cruised for Ages and Not the Nasty stingy Burn It was Awesome and dunno how to describe it,, intense but a Nice intense and Loved every min of it. Im in Love with the Burn of this and Ya's have to try it

Luke on the Other hand wasn't well and took off to get a drink then Swore as it got worse(appologised though) and don't think enjoyed it but really proud of him for having the Balls to Go and do a full 1, Lucy Goes Hardcore and Blokes it Up, falls in a Massive heap and funniest shit ever

The Barrackpore 7 pod
[video=youtube;lenkk_9iYbg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lenkk_9iYbg[/video]

1 of the hottest pods ive EVER tried and Flys into my top 5 with a Bang, i Really Love these

So Thanks TCB for Growing them and sharing, Thanks Milk_Man for sending them and Hope Ya's all enjoy and Have a Laugh too.

Take Care
neil..

Darn it, sitting at my parents computer now and have no audio, have to wait a few days to enjoy this. My Barrackpore plant is already budding so I hope I'll have a go at this myself in a few months!

Great video Neil. I thought your mate was going to pray to the porceline gods for a bit. I give him props for stepping up to try it though.

Cheers, sense of Taste Gone and all getting is that weird metallic taste and doesn't matter what have

Its hard to describe, had curried egg sandwich's for dinner as not feel like much after superhots, had egg, lettuce and Mayo But all could taste was a slight curry taste and the weird metallic taste. have a coffee can sort of taste the coffee a lil but get that weird taste and will prob go till tomorrow sometime, not that theres a problem with it 1st time ever happened thought would never taste properly again but always comes Back and can take up to 2 days to fully get back to 100%

try it, its weird

Man that just blew ol' Luke right out of the water didn't it? He gave it a shot so much respect.

Neil......what can you say the guy has become legendary.

Diablo, they're not English doods, they're Aussie doods.

THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!.................... hahahaha............... poor luke........ that was really something else Neil...... i ate a whole one myself........... but ended up looking more like Luke than anything........... ran for the milk as soon as the heat came.......... gonna post this on my FB profile.............. hehehe

That is a Fantastic video! It looked painful, yet at the same time it was as engrossing and thrilling as watching David Attenborough in a BBC nature special ;)

The Secret Lives of Chillies. :)

Really looking forward to watching my little barrackpore plant grow and produce those awesome pods.

Neil you never cease to amaze me. Luke is about to go into convulsions and you sit there talking calmly about hot coals in your throat. :lol: Loved the shirt too.

Back