CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

Chilliman, since you are promoting your own products this needs to be in Industry Announcements. I won't scold you because I see it was originally there. :)

Moving back.

OK I did it. I tried it. The hottest thing I've ever tasted before this was a Red Savina Hab, ate half of one. Hated myself for that.

Had some left over pulled pork from the Texas Roadhouse, thought that would be a good thing to test it on. As far as the flavor of the sauce goes the pulled pork was smoked and had a bit of bbq sauce on it and that pretty much masked any flavors in the Chilliman's sauce. His sauce didn't overpower the taste of it and to me that's a good thing. No, that's a great thing. The last thing I want is to sit down to meal and all I can taste is sauce.

Now the heat. To me it didn't beat the Red Savina I had but I didn't really give it a fair chance. I was scared. I made the mistake of reading this thread first. I only used a small drop of Chillimans Ghost Pepper Sauce with food and the Savina was just picked. I'm fairly certain if I had used an equal amount of sauce I would be hating Chilliman right now. As it is I'm not real fond of him.;) The heat was intense and hit the tongue first. I moved the bite around in my mouth to hopefully spread and weaken the heat. Right. Then the roof of my mouth. I swallowed and felt the fire go down my throat. Enough of this, here comes the milk. Didn't help much the first five minutes but after that the fire began to fade.

I'm going to try this stuff again. And again. I'm going to keep on trying it until it's gone. Then I'm going to either order another one or find one slightly hotter.

Thanks for the bottle Chilliman, I owe you one.

Thanx Patrick !!
hehe, fresh savina would be killer ! I was hoping that it would compete up there somewhere!.. Though enough of this sauce to even out the consumption of the oil.... I would hope its much hotter :)
The First commercial batch is hotter I think ! I have perfected the processing side (hand blended rather than blender) and with that more heat IMO.. You can see little chunks in new one;)

So would you say it one of the hotter natural sauces you have had ?
Glad to hear that it did its job with the taste.... It is meant to help meat taste it fiery best.... with out taking away the flavour of the game/red meat or chicken/fish... :) With that little Aussie bush twist.. Though try it on plan noodle and you will get scope of the flavours...

It will be for sale in Brisbane (QLD) markets Next weekend too.. And should be there all the time... Find Rob the chilli stand there...
PM for more details....

Chilliman I would say without hesitation it is the hottest natural sauce I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. Thinking about adding some to the eggs I'm having for breakfast. :onfire:

Got my package. Here's some quick thoughts on a very brief tasting seasion. First off, it says Louisiana Style. this sauce is way to thick to be that style ;)

Whatever you used as a the bush spices have a very nice, exotic sweetness to it, then the Jolokia comes in and mixes with the other peeppers. Shit, this things hot. Wow, this is almost an instant endorphin rush. indepth review to follow.

Ok, here's one for your website.

I'm officially going on record as saying, after tasting over 2,000 sauces, Chilliman's Ghost Pepper Sauce is the hottest non-extract sauce I've ever had the pleasure of consuming.

Not only did a spoonful light me up beyond belief for a good 10 minutes straight (which is rare now a days), it burned my tongue AND the roof of my mouth. I've had gum burns, tongue burns, lip burns, and burns on some other sensative areas that will not be named at this time, but I've never had a sauce burn the roof of my mouth. Hat's off, you Aussies sure know how to make a mean sauce.

Ahhh "pizza burn" from a sauce... hmmm.

Sauce sounds hot!

imaguitargod said:
Ok, here's one for your website.

I'm officially going on record as saying, after tasting over 2,000 sauces, Chilliman's Ghost Pepper Sauce is the hottest non-extract sauce I've ever had the pleasure of consuming.

Not only did a spoonful light me up beyond belief for a good 10 minutes straight (which is rare now a days), it burned my tongue AND the roof of my mouth. I've had gum burns, tongue burns, lip burns, and burns on some other sensative areas that will not be named at this time, but I've never had a sauce burn the roof of my mouth. Hat's off, you Aussies sure know how to make a mean sauce.
:woohoo::twisted:

Thanx IGG, What a great review ! As I aimed for the hottest natural sauce and go by the THEORY that all chilli burns differently and different parts of the mouth... I have devised a sauce that HITS ALL parts of the mouth :hell:

Alright this weekend past a mate of mine brought me over a bunny rabbit and we roasted him good like, with onions and garlic. Its been ages since i have eaten rabbit and the taste was a tad un-familiar to me.

Enter Chillimans Ghost Sauce and Spice Mix.

We couldn't stop scoffing down the flesh of Bugs after it was dipped in the sauce and then sprinkled with the spice mix, bloody beautiful with a real nice all round heat IMO.
I would roast up a bunny anytime if i had some ghost sauce or dry spice.

In conclusion,
Rabbit-0
Chillimans ghost sauce and spice mix-1

Btw the sauce also goes really nice with chicken.

Quad, AJ`s went out today - new batch !
Boutros your package of goodies will go out Tue as I am still waiting on my spice jars.

Thanx all... keep them coming good or bad....
CM

P.S Dallas ?

Novacastrian said:
Alright this weekend past a mate of mine brought me over a bunny rabbit and we roasted him good like, with onions and garlic. Its been ages since i have eaten rabbit and the taste was a tad un-familiar to me.

Enter Chillimans Ghost Sauce and Spice Mix.

We couldn't stop scoffing down the flesh of Bugs after it was dipped in the sauce and then sprinkled with the spice mix, bloody beautiful with a real nice all round heat IMO.
I would roast up a bunny anytime if i had some ghost sauce or dry spice.

In conclusion,
Rabbit-0
Chillimans ghost sauce and spice mix-1

Btw the sauce also goes really nice with chicken.

Wicked Nova, where was the invite ? ;)

Novacastrian said:
Dallas' face melted off.......

I hope not..... MUCH respect if he dose the video review, after reading all of this ^^.... :)
And I did send extras for doing the job.... :)

Poor guy is probably sh#@ing himself now... as I wanted it opened and tasted on camera he dose not have a chance to pre taste....

Hes an Aussie bloke, he wont back out now :)

aussie aussie aussie......

Just hand makeing them at the mo.... but here is Back Labels are finally done ! yey!
005-12.jpg

I will get them done pro..... but this will have to do for now.... And the sleeves will be WHITE !
These will be for sale next weekend at brisbane markets !

Good luck with your sales mate, if my tastebuds are anything to go by these should fly of the shelf.

That or melt a hole through it..

Pods my friend, pods.

Thats the only thing stopping anyone making it. Oh yeah that and THE RECIPE :P

That being said if you want the recipe just ask :hell:

Back