CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

boutros said:
Right on Ian- got your box today! Had some w/ some brats and homemade mac n cheese, and took a couple hits off the spoon. Loved it! It has that taste like when you're eatin a good n hot hot pepper like the whole thang with all the goodness in there. Has the consistency of my fav local hot sauce and looks a lot like it, but is a helluva lot hotter. Definately worth gettin, and between you and Neil good to have some shit in the fridge you can actually taste!!! Australia's got some good sauces goin on!

Always wanted to do a tastin vid, but am too tech stupid to get it on the web. Anyway, good stuff, thanks!

Thanx mate ! Its a labour of love in a bottle.... hahah that didnt sound right.... enjoy it mate, I just hope it brings a smile to your face, as it dose mine every time I eat the stuff..
It will Burn a hole straight through you ;) And it WONT rip your arse out in the morning ....hehe I luv natural sauces...

Yeah...been hectic around here last few days...but got a chance to try a bit of the GPS on some homemade rice/beans/lentil/chicken/etc. burritos this morning.... I did my usual 'thang and put about 1/4 tsp on each tort and spread around evenly, then added the filling and cheese. Here's teh fun part...

I nuked 'em for like 30 sec just to make it pliable enough to fold up so I could fry it in the CI skillet...in just those 30 sec worth of steaming, the recirculated air coming out of the top of the micro about stung my eyes...crazy!

Stuff has an odd smell kinda...but tastes great and bloody hot. :D

Will get to reviewing ASAP...

K, I'm currently having only like 10 drops per side of a Bologna/Braunschweiger/Cheddar/Onion/Anaheim sammich mixed wit da mayo, and is still making me sweat....daaannnggg. Wilder yet..I can actually smell/taste it OVER the liver and onions....:shocked:

Stuff has legs mang... ;)

QuadShotz said:
Yeah...been hectic around here last few days...but got a chance to try a bit of the GPS on some homemade rice/beans/lentil/chicken/etc. burritos this morning.... I did my usual 'thang and put about 1/4 tsp on each tort and spread around evenly, then added the filling and cheese. Here's teh fun part...

I nuked 'em for like 30 sec just to make it pliable enough to fold up so I could fry it in the CI skillet...in just those 30 sec worth of steaming, the recirculated air coming out of the top of the micro about stung my eyes...crazy!

Stuff has an odd smell kinda...but tastes great and bloody hot. :D

Will get to reviewing ASAP...

QuadShotz said:
K, I'm currently having only like 10 drops per side of a Bologna/Braunschweiger/Cheddar/Onion/Anaheim sammich mixed wit da mayo, and is still making me sweat....daaannnggg. Wilder yet..I can actually smell/taste it OVER the liver and onions....:shocked:

Stuff has legs mang... ;)

Thanx Quaddy, will get you out some spice soon too !

We took our sauce & spices to Sawtell Chilli Festival, They were a huge hit and sold out! We had plenty of tears, and even a scream ! :hell: It was a great weekend and enjoyed by all ! And we look forward to next year.
The sauce seems to be really well received and hopefully will be around a long time.
Will try get up the local kids doing a taste test together!

THANX PASSOW for kind words on `THE HOT ZONE ON LINE` !!!!!!!!

What a AWSOME REVIEW ! I luv the comment : "I’m going to insult your mother and kick a puppy while I’m at it mean"
it is just the sort of MEAN I was looking for ! :lol:

chilliman said:
THANX PASSOW for kind words on `THE HOT ZONE ON LINE` !!!!!!!!

What a AWSOME REVIEW ! I luv the comment : "I’m going to insult your mother and kick a puppy while I’m at it mean"
it is just the sort of MEAN I was looking for ! :lol:

:lol:

I ment everyword of it. That shit is one hell of a mean sauce. I went downtown with it and it actually took money out of a homeless man's cup....really! What kind of sauces does that!?!?!

Very nice review for you Ian, oh and iggy there are some shockers that us Aussies put out but thankfully they are few and far between.

BTW i eat GPS on my sausage rolls nearly every morning, it's a nice way to start the day :)

I really loved this sauce when I tasted it at sawtell....I must admit as other have also, that it hit me more than I was expecting to start with then I just sat back and enjoyed the burn.....

And I spend the rest of the chilli festival laughing at all the poor fools trying it then having large panic attacks...:lol:

Is a great sauce Chilliman!!!!:clap:

My bottle arrived today :onfire: also got a bottle pig sauce :)

pigsauce.jpg

I put some pig sauce on a burger I had for lunch. It's really fruity and has a nice burn. I really love the taste.

The Ghost Pepper sauce I tried with egg rolls. It is a good tasting sauce with a lot of heat. I used a bit to much :mouthonfire: my lips are still burning after 15 minutes. I love it and will definitely buy it again.

LOL, Yey ! Vincent you have obviously have a taste for Aussie sauces, I spy Naga sav THSC !

Enjoy !!

I love the PIG ! Its probably my fav at the moment ! I eat it on everything ! Particularly good on pork or lamb. But makes great addition to sweet pie & ice cream. Pitty its so hard to make :(

Ian

chilliman said:
LOL, Yey ! Vincent you have obviously have a taste for Aussie sauces, I spy Naga sav THSC !

Enjoy !!

I love the PIG ! Its probably my fav at the moment ! I eat it on everything ! Particularly good on pork or lamb. But makes great addition to sweet pie & ice cream. Pitty its so hard to make :(

Ian

I second that, its the best apple sauce I've ever eaten, it was so good I ate it all the first day...:lol:

JungleRain said:
I second that, its the best apple sauce I've ever eaten, it was so good I ate it all the first day...:lol:
:rofl: you are truly a chillihead.! Not even I go through that much ! I go through about a 150 every 3-4 days.
Over the bucks party we consumed - 2.3 ltrs of the stuff with a full pig as a dipping sauce!
Only have a few bottles left !
LV AND Nova ... I still have not sent yet !
And AJ your new bottle of GPS is not yet sent, after your smashed bottle in post ! ( imagine the post guy cleaning the sauce up ! no gloves....heheeh he would of been hurting ! )

Back