CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

You should keep that one under your hat NOVA its firey hell & gooooooood... I will have some pods just for you as of next season .... we will make it then ! ;) Ill be happy to stock it !

Cool as, free pods and lebrity status :lol:

Looks as though i may have to stock up on Dorset infused moonshine.
Damn i hate this cold weather, i went kill bill on my Dorset mother plant and it now resides in my loungeroom. We have been getting low temps at night even inside the house (around 8 celcius).
I hope it pulls through for next season!

Novacastrian said:
Cool as, free pods and lebrity status

Looks as though i may have to stock up on Dorset infused moonshine.
Damn i hate this cold weather, i went kill bill on my Dorset mother plant and it now resides in my loungeroom. We have been getting low temps at night even inside the house (around 8 celcius).
I hope it pulls through for next season!

LOL ...NOVA = :think: = :flamethrower: [NOVAS DORSET] ...... = PLANT ; :welcome: TO :hell:

p.S - you can bring her down, can put her under lights or hot house ?

Dallas is MIA, [If you read this before the event, you can just do a teaspoon for me mate....;)]
My other offical video review will do it this weekend, she asures me..

hehehe...im sill kickin, and face still in tact!:lol:
Have not opened your bottle yet chilliman, want the first taste to be on the vid, will have it recorded for you and in the mail monday morning!
trying to talk my wife into testing for you also, should be good as long as she doesnt read the previous posts.... (honest its just a little hotter than tabasco....honest:cool:;))

dallas said:
hehehe...im sill kickin, and face still in tact!
Have not opened your bottle yet chilliman, want the first taste to be on the vid, will have it recorded for you and in the mail monday morning!
trying to talk my wife into testing for you also, should be good as long as she doesnt read the previous posts.... (honest its just a little hotter than tabasco....honest)

:P - I really look forward to it ! Though reaction is good... try and describe the flavour .... then the heat... and my advise would be
a. think quick - once the brain realises it will hit you with endorphins and then a euphoria..:)
b. taste before the heat kicks in
c. Have stand by milk or yogurt.:hell:

Aussie Aussie Aussie chilliman! even in the middle of winter the aussies still can hold their own in the world of chilli!
you are right nova, the last few days have been the coldest I can remember in a long time. I have my plants on a green house purchased from aldi, so far so good but they are definatly showing signs that winter is here

Good Luck my friend, and may the chilli gods be with you and give you the power of speech during this event. And the Dunny gods are kind the next morning!;)
D. WET WIPES ;)

ok Dallas...If you do it tonight...I'll double it, no tripple it...Thats if I got enough sauce left...hang on I'll check first

chilliman said:
New one is on its way soon Nova - HAB & Guajillo with freeze dried hot green chilli. And a `punch` of different spices and herbs to round it off as a Aussie HOT spice for FLAVOUR, so can be used as RUB and seasoning.

Almost has a green tea flavor with berry and Tropical Hab overtones adding a sweet`ish flavor and great heat to any recipes, sauces, soups and stews.

Hey CM, sounds very inventive!!!!!

HAB Guajillo spice ... Main spice in all of my curries, salads, and a true fish or chicken spice....(TRY FULL CHOOK or Turkey)... Rub/coat it with this, hit it with a bit olive oil stick it in the oven ....... like a smokey Thai X Aussie bush flavour... hard to explain...Obviously the HAB dominates and guajillo provides that smoky`ness but flavours of other spices rocks ! Will send you some !

When I made it I had icecream in mind.... or something to use with a sweet`ish flavour (compared to bhut spice) Unique and good solid medium to high heat... That would also dominate alittle...:)

ekk...

Ya should thumbnail those giant pics and just link to the originals.
Really bogs loading when there's like 12M of pics instead of thumbnails. ;)

One piccy:

cm1.png

IDK what ya use for gfx, but i mainly use XnView as it has batch functions as well as excellent image processing features. It can even make webpage galleries of pics.

QuadShotz said:
ekk...

Ya should thumbnail those giant pics and just link to the originals.
Really bogs loading when there's like 12M of pics instead of thumbnails. ;)

One piccy:

cm1.png

IDK what ya use for gfx, but i mainly use XnView as it has batch functions as well as excellent image processing features. It can even make webpage galleries of pics.

I will try do it through Photobucket from now on Quad... Srry

Do like NIKE .. just do it....... throw it on youtube, AND send me hard copy to chop up monday ! If you want you could do 5 mins ?!?:):)

Well, I just meant for your website.

In your "SAUCE MAKERS SHOP" linky, the pics on the left are actually the BIG ones with HTML-resizing to appear small...not actual thumbnails.

Here's an example:

From the original 3,000x3,000 px, 1.4Mb image I made this in a few seconds.
(cropped fro clarity, tweaked the contrast & brisghtness a bit, and resampled.)

thm_002.jpg

189 x 121 pixels - 8.9 KB (9,081 bytes)

Besides loading times, it'd make a big difference on yer bandwidth bill too. :)

If ya needed help, I coudl d/l all yer large images in that Dir adn thumbnail em...but I'd need to know to what size so I don't break yer layout. Or, ya can get XnView and do it yerself of course...assuming sitebuilder can't thumbnail auto-matically.

Back