CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

Thanks for that info man, i would love to see the look on their faces as we lick our plates clean :hell: muahahahahahahhaa

Thats what I was thinking ! Not only did we finish but the whole table did ! He probably will cry ! Especially if there is 5 or 6 of us and we ALL eat free ! :)

THIS HAS TO BE ORGINISED !

hey junglerain, just watched your vid, hehehe.... you enjoyed every minute by the looks!
fun to watch!
chilliman, you will have to send a larger bottle to junglerain next time, so he can sample it properly!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh -
Hands are burning from makeing the evil GPS!!
Here took a pic ;)
handsonfire.jpg

LOL that photo makes me look ebil ! Mwahahahahahahah

dallas said:
hey junglerain, just watched your vid, hehehe.... you enjoyed every minute by the looks!
fun to watch!
chilliman, you will have to send a larger bottle to junglerain next time, so he can sample it properly!

Yer mate... going to do the 250ML as well !
JR has first 250ml of the line !
:)

Ow yer, will have your special sauce too JR..... as I said my mission is to try melt your face !.....
Do you like extracts JR, or would you be happy to be tester for a extract type sauce for me ? ? As I want to try make one !

chilliman said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh -
Hands are burning from makeing the evil GPS!!
Here took a pic ;)
handsonfire.jpg

LOL that photo makes me look ebil ! Mwahahahahahahah

Last night I made a green chilli dip (northern thai style) I used green jalapenos, green bulls horn and green thai etna with onion and a whole clove of garlic.....I thought, well they're not really hot chillis so I mixed them with my bare hands..... thats how I was last night trying to sleep, by morning I thought it had gone away....till I had a shower:shocked: say no more :lol:

The Back of index fingers in particular ! They are swollen and raw as... and it seems to build in rawness and burn and then build and build till I have to get up and run them under water every 15mins.... grrrrrr

Hey thats what I will use at sawtell like at the fruit markets..hheheh;) !

" Come taste the not so friendly ghost, have an out`a`body experience here ! Come melt your face off, with an all natrual sauce... come and get it!"

LOL

Thanks mate !
Was going to do a key ring thing, had a few ideas but it has been done to "death"... the seed bag proved to be the most popular and wanted !

Right on Ian- got your box today! Had some w/ some brats and homemade mac n cheese, and took a couple hits off the spoon. Loved it! It has that taste like when you're eatin a good n hot hot pepper like the whole thang with all the goodness in there. Has the consistency of my fav local hot sauce and looks a lot like it, but is a helluva lot hotter. Definately worth gettin, and between you and Neil good to have some shit in the fridge you can actually taste!!! Australia's got some good sauces goin on!

Always wanted to do a tastin vid, but am too tech stupid to get it on the web. Anyway, good stuff, thanks!

Back