• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense CHOCOLATE BHUT JOLOKIA

talas said:
Herne $20,000 Nope thats nonsense buddy,you can buy then from here....

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chocolat...illi-seeds.htm

not my company or have any involvement with.just passing on info..because lots of people had ordered the seeds.

Nope not hard to get seeds out but a number of company's had ordered and they have all been waiting longer than expected to get there shipments :)

Sorry, I misread your email, I thought you were ordering directly from Frontal Agritech.

Seeds Are Been Picked Up From Manchester U.K Today and Will Posted Worldwide In The Next Few Days.. :cheers:

I got mine today in the mail. Popped 4 straight into a coffee filter and into a sandwich bag, hopefully they all germinate.

I wont be protecting them from cross breeding however.

MiLK_MaN said:
I got mine today in the mail. Popped 4 straight into a coffee filter and into a sandwich bag, hopefully they all germinate.

I wont be protecting them from cross breeding however.

Best Of Luck MiLK_MaN Hope They Germinate for you ;)

talas said:
Best Of Luck MiLK_MaN Hope They Germinate for you ;)

Well, would you believe, one already germinated ;) I'm pretty sure I saw a 2nd tap root about to poke through, so will check on that tomorrow.

Should be an interesting growing season

here are all the frontal agritech jolokia's, i have a dude over there trying to get some, but geeeez hard

Bih / Bhut
Chocolate Bhut jolokia
Mem Jolokia
Lotabih Jolokia
Jati Jolokia
Khorika Jolokia
Krshna Jolokia

I've got two Lotabih plants on their 6th set of true leaves. :) They are C. Chinense, not C. Frutescens in my opinion.

I had a feeling Frontal Agritech wouldn't be the easiest to get the seeds from even if on site. lol. Unless, of course, the person wants to buy 50,000 seeds. lol.

Chris

Krshna Jolokia,Mem Jolokia due anytime within next 2 weeks.

Lotabih,Jati Jolokias Due later this year..:)

PcolaHot said:
Is any one in the States selling them or is the Uk the only place to purchase them?

All of the first harvest Choc Jolokia has sold out,2 retailers in the U.K have them..but others have bought as well..who they are not sure :)

I'm happy to supply anyone with seeds once mine start producing, but they could be crossed to hell and back given I wont be preventing any cross pollination.

Will send a shout out to anyone who wants seeds when the time comes ... ;)

cmpman1974 said:
I've got two Lotabih plants on their 6th set of true leaves. :) They are C. Chinense, not C. Frutescens in my opinion.

I had a feeling Frontal Agritech wouldn't be the easiest to get the seeds from even if on site. lol. Unless, of course, the person wants to buy 50,000 seeds. lol.

Chris

I Thought they have got that wrong chris with the Lotabih classification :)

Back