for-sale CHOCOLATE BHUTLAH "SM" PODS FOR SALE!!!!!!

I order from them as well, some were off phenotype, couple of bumpy looking and few are smooth, I was able to extract seed from them, I will try to germinate them and will see till next years. from what I look at, what they sell to us were scrap.

trinidadman said:
i order the bhutlah  received 12 pods for 19.99 slow shipping but i will grow them in 2017 and do any thing i want to do with them.

Doesn't seem right to agree to a civil contract and then ignore it.  The creator is a long time member here at THP.  I dont have business smarts, so i cant say if the contract will do him well, but we should respect it if we agree to it.  After all, what is a man if not his word?  You gave yours when you clicked on that clicky spot.

The Puckerbutt site says these are off shape but the same flavor.  Please be creative and help a member by reviewing the pods you got based on flavor and heat.

WAS THE REAPER A CONTRACT? THEY WERE SELLING THE NEXT YEAR EVER WHERE.I PAID 1.00 EACH PURCHASED 100 SEED AND ONLY 9 PLANTS.CAME UP THEY WERE BAD SEED.

AJ Drew said:
... I dont have business smarts, so i cant say if the contract will do him well...

Not likely. Know your market! It's mostly gardeners!

On the small, unshapely pods.. It does very well say that they are off pheno before you buy them.
How's the heat and flavour? That, I would like to know!

Back