• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Christmas Seed Contest, 55 Types

I'm glad there's been so many people entering. I was afraid not many would enter. I'm going to extend the contest by 1 day. I was hoping some Thai Yellow Burapa and Fish Pepper seeds I had on order would have arrived today but no such luck. I wanted to toss a couple of those in as well. Also it looks like I might not be home from family events when I scheduled this to end. Hope this isn't a problem for anyone, maybe it will give more people time to see this and enter. So the new end date is December 26 at 8 pm EST. Along with the Yellow Thai and Fish, I'll toss in a few Armageddon I just got from Buckeye. 

THP has been such a great find for me. None of my friends or family are into spicy foods so I've always just done my thing growing and everyone thinking I was a bit crazy. Well I guess I am a bit crazy  :shh:. Anyway, having this site to come to and chat about all things chile is just pretty damn awesome. There's a whole thread dedicated to it and it's also been said many times but it can't be said enough. Pepper people are the BEST!

Thank you all for entering and Merry Christmas to you and yours

Tony

So far no one has guessed the correct number. Everyone that qualifies can guess again (you can keep your original guess if you want). Go!

Back