• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Christmas Seed Contest, 55 Types

Good news everyone! I've been lucky enough to acquire a large number of different seeds since joining this awesome site just this past summer. Some I've purchased from great vendors like Judy from PepperLover (love ya Judy) and Mike and Jen from Buckeye. Others I've gotten from very generous members who are participating in my seed train. Last but certainly not least, I'd like to give a huge shout out to Chris Phillips and Mike Hess. I've gotten some really cool things from them that I can't wait to grow in 2015.

I've got a few things left on my wish list that I'd like to get my hands on for 2015 but if not it's all good. Just having a place where I can trade and chat with awesome members of the chile head community is such a great thing. Thanks to all of you and Merry Christmas!

On to the contest..... continental US only

As a Thank You I've put a bunch of seed packs (wish I had more to share) into a bubble envelope which I will mail to the winner free of charge. Each pack of seeds has anywhere from 10-15 seeds, some are isolated and some aren't. All you have to do is guess exactly, or closest to, a number I've picked that's between 0 and 800. One guess per person. If there's a tie, then closest without going over wins. Contest will close at 8 pm EST on Dec 26th. Contest is open to members of THP who have at least 50 posts and have been a member for at least 1 month. Sorry brand new members, nothing personal. I will be having some SASBE offers coming up that will be open to everyone.

Good Luck everyone!

The Seeds:

7 POT BRAIN STRAIN RED
7 POT BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW, ISO
7 POT BUBBLE GUM RED
7 POT CARAMEL
7 POT DOUGLAH
7 POT DOUGLAH RED, ISO
7 POT JONAH RED
7 POT ORANGE, ISO
7 POT PRIMO RED
7 POT RED, ISO
7 POT WHITE, ISO
AJI CITO, ISO
AJI HABANERO, ISO
ALEPPO
BHUT JOLOKIA BROWN, ISO
BHUT JOLOKIA PEACH, ISO
BHUT JOLOKIA RED
BHUT JOLOKIA WHITE, ISO
BHUT JOLOKIA YELLOW
BHUT ORANGE COPENHAGEN
BHUTLAH (PEPPER LOVER)
BIH CARAMEL
BRAZILIAN GHOST RED
BROWN MORUGA
CAROLINA REAPER
CGN21500 x BARRACKPORE F2
CHOCOLATE BHUTLAH (OFF PHENO)
CHOCOLATE HABANERO
CHOCOLATE NAGA BRAIN
CUMRA CHERRY, ISO
CONGO BLACK, ISO
CONGO YELLOW, ISO
DEVIL'S TONGUE WHITE
DORSET NAGA RED, ISO
JAY'S GHOST SCORPION RED
LEMON DROP
LUCY F4
MADBALLZ BROWN
MADBALLZ RED
NAGA PEACH, ISO
NOT MOJO BIG BROWN
NOT SEPIA SERPENT, RED
PEPPADEW
PIMENTA DE NEYDE x DOUGLAH F2
PIMENTA PUMA
RED BHUTLAH (OFF PHENO)
RED DOG
STAR OF TURKEY, ISO
SUGAR RUSH CREAM (C. Baccatum from Chris Phillips)
TEPIN x LEMON DROP F2
TRINIDAD SCORPION BUTCH T x DOUGLAH F5
TRINIDAD SCORPION BUTCH T YELLOW
TRINIDAD SCORPION CHOCOLATE
TRINIDAD PERFUME, ISO
UMCD (UNCLE MIKE'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS from Mike Hess)

Hopefully there are some seeds on the list that people don't already have and are interested in.

**I have at least a few of all of these available for trade, plus many others, if you see something you really want but don't qualify or win just shoot me a PM**

Tony

Awesome of you, Scorched. I'm pretty much set on all but a few of those varieties, but if it's okay with you, I have an especially deserving newbie chilehead in mind that just flew in from Afghanistan (and boy, are his arms...eh, nevermind).

Anyway, I'm going to go harp on him to join THP now that he's not in country for the time being. If it's okay for me to play on his behalf, I'm going to guess 717.

Wow wow wow look at that list!

I have a few friends that I have been turning into chiliheads. Between them and me this would be awesome.

610 and thanks for the chance.

Back