• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! Lets get into it.

Christmas is almost here!

Tis the Season!

What's your favorite song to get your Anti Hum-Bug pill down?

Or your most awesome Sound of Music track.... (I am 16 going on 17...)

Christmas in the NW?

Andy Williams?

Weird Al Yancovic?

Ol Blue Eyes?

Trans Siberian Orchestra????

I'm in the mood!!!!!

C'mon Nahw....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyEztz6nY9Q

I'll be "in the spirit" to listen to Blue Eyes and O Holy Night after we travel 9 hours in the van with the dog and whiny kid, over the rivers, through the woods, across 3 mountain passes, around 4 large cities, out to the coast, and I'm sitting down to the dinner made by my brother-in-law's latest squeeze.

After a few re-wines, THEN I might be in the mood for Frosty, eggnog and Adeste Fidelis.

Until then....call me Grinch!

edit- I'm not that bad, I've already sent to care packages out, with one more to go..... I share my holiday spirit with those who appreciate it....

well, Satchmo was good to hear, but it didn't cut it yet....

keep 'em coming~~~~

scovy, i had to strip down to my undies and rock on, bachman is my messiah, a little hypothermia but the wife came home in time and wrapped me in blankets... hot coco is kicking in and i have use of my fingers.

scovy, i had to strip down to my undies and rock on, bachman is my messiah, a little hypothermia but the wife came home in time and wrapped me in blankets... hot coco is kicking in and i have use of my fingers.

Where the HAEL i ss th. MULTI-LIKE?

Everytime I hit the LIKE button, I want it to LIKE!!!!!

cheers, eh?

Inspired by National Lampoons Christmas Vacation ... if that can't get you into the spirit of Christmas I don't know what will

Where the HAEL i ss th. MULTI-LIKE?

Everytime I hit the LIKE button, I want it to LIKE!!!!!

cheers, eh?

Didn't you get the PM?

Apparently, The Boss thinks there is too much "LIKE"-ing going on, so you can only "like" one-per-minute....

something about too many "likes". As of the first of the year, anyone with less than "ROCKSTAR" reputation, will be demoted to Noobie Status.

I'm not a legend, and in some circles I'm considered a noobie..........

notgoingtogetsnarkynotgoingtogetsnarky.....

Scovie.......I love you.....

CHRISTMAS TIME IN DA CIT'EY!

I've been listening to the Christmas channel on Pandora since June.........I'm a junky.

A little National Lampoon's CV, some Trans Siberian Orchestra and our family tree on Dec. 2 and I'll be in full swing!

Love those old time cartoons too, like Jack Frost!

Now all I need is for the sky to take a dump and the trees to sparkle with white bliss.

I love this time of year.

and scovie still has a campbell's turkey soup avatar~~~

Turkey is ...sooo.....2 DAYS AGO!

It's not my holiday you insensitive bastards!!!

:rofl:

I'm kidding of course - I wish people merry Christmas and go to my friend's parents every year to feast on prime rib or ham.

I also frequently walk down the street whistling Christmas carols - "Let it snow" is one of my favorites.
:cheers:

Back