auction Christopher Phillips Benefit Seed Auction CLOSED

To next person who bumps this bid to at least $600, preferably more, I will send 3 bottle of powder that I made this last season.

They are a smoked habanero mix, a yellow mix primarily with Yellow Brain Strains and Jonah's Yellow Brain, and a smoked superhot mix.
The smoked bottles were smoked with pecan, hickory, apple, and whiskey chips.  

IMG_20160116_145841396_zpsjdtxix13.jpg

Justin makes some DIVINE POWDERS, the Yellow Brain Strain is one of my favorites. The seeds offered in this auction are amazing, take a look at the list and think of the price one would have to pay to obtain these. This auction is also for a really great cause, 4 or 5 people could easily team up and have a remarkable 2016 grow!

fiogga said:
Justin makes some DIVINE POWDERS, the Yellow Brain Strain is one of my favorites. The seeds offered in this auction are amazing, take a look at the list and think of the price one would have to pay to obtain these. This auction is also for a really great cause, 4 or 5 people could easily team up and have a remarkable 2016 grow!
True.Don't forget about the tomatoes seeds too.I think this is the biggest auction ever offer on here.

So true David, 631 varieties of peppers, lots of the varieties are very difficult to obtain. 100 varieties of some of the most unusual and delicious tomatoes on the planet. 731 different varieties total, that's quite a number of wonderful rare seeds, some of which you can't even locate to buy if you wanted to.

Bidding is scheduled to end at midnight tonight (see auction end rules in main post). Current high bid is from Tyler Flexinger on FaceBook

Another most generous person here on THP,  tctenten Terry, has stepped up to the plate and offered a spectacular Bidders Bonus to be added to Justins powders. tctenten has offered 5 bottles of delicious Lucky Dog Hot Sauce to the bidders till and I will throw in 2 Brazilian Hot Sauces, Malagueta and Cumari Do Para. Quite an offer for a $600.00 bid. Thanks so much Terry you ROCK!!! The average price for a packet of seeds this quality goes from 4 to 8 bucks---731 packets of seeds in this auction---$550.00 Facebook bid--- That's well under a dollar a packet! That's an amazing deal for a very, very, good cause folks.

Not much time left, some good prizes added there for anyone who bids it up. Its for a good cause, all goes to help Chris.

Back