for-sale ~~CLOSED~~FRESH BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW!! Small FRB FLAT Sale!!

Ok folks....here we go! Decided to brighten up everyones Spring Season just a little! Im going to FLAT sale 33 SMALL FRB's packed FULL of Brain Strain Yellow Fresh pods!! Thats right, fresh pods and NOT an Auction! The first 33 people with $33.00 each will get a box! Limit 2 boxes per THP member! As always its FREE SHIPPING as well! :) Heres the catch....you MUST order through our website www.BakersPeppers.com ...It will be in the "Seeds" section on the home page.....click "Seeds" and then click "THP Special". I know what your thinking, under the "seeds" section for what reason? I dont want the normal passer-by on my website to get in on this THP special offer so its best to hide it in the "seeds" section with no pictures or description, as you guys will already know what your buying as its all listed right here! :D Anyway...again, its a full Small FRB of FRESH Brain Strain Yellow pods for $33 Shipped for FREE!

Here's pictures of the pods.... they are about a week or so away from being picked and shipped, I just wanted to let everyone pay and order them so they can get them as FRESH as possible! So they will ship in optimum freshness! Get yours today guys! Everyone says they have been waiting for this....well HERE IT IS!!

Post here you want to order then go to the website and order but please limit yourself to 2 Boxes each :D

IMAG1462.jpg

Just so you know, i have about 300 plants that look just like the one above, so theres no worries i wont have enough pods! These were some of the first plants that came out of the grow box first week of Jan.

Like i said, they ship as they ripen up...and they will ship on a first ordered basis! As they are ordered i ship by the date ordered on PayPal invoice (so if you buy yours today and then someone else buys them in 2 days, your will ship before theirs and so on) :) Get yours NOW :D

Almost forgot.....Thanks Cappy for the seeds for these plants! From www.BrainStrain7.com

Please take the few moments to register for our site and also make sure your shipping info is correct so we have as best of chance to get you the pods at their PEAK! :) Enjoy everyone!!

OFFER CLOSED!!!!!!!

Ordered ! Your pods from the auction delivered fresh and fast ! I munched a Jamaican chocolate hab today that blew my mind ! Pics below for those interested;

DSCF0299.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

Can't wait to try these. Now I just need some Moruga's.

Will have some Morugas up for auction this weekend :) they are about a week or more away from picking....but I will have them sold so I can ship at the best time :) in fact....I'm going to go post the auction for them right now :)

Back