for-sale ~~CLOSED~~FRESH BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW!! Small FRB FLAT Sale!!

Alright, well it was silly of me to think that since I can handle whole Bhuts comfortably, I can handle a whole Brainstrain. COMPLETELY different level of burn there. I will be dialing it back to half pods for those for a while. WOW. Oh yeah, did I mention that my stomach rebelled against it too? Yep it evicted it from its newfound home. Rather violently too. Sigh... lesson learned I guess. And that lesson is, there are super hots and then there are SUPER HOTS. Big difference.

Alright, well it was silly of me to think that since I can handle whole Bhuts comfortably, I can handle a whole Brainstrain. COMPLETELY different level of burn there. I will be dialing it back to half pods for those for a while. WOW. Oh yeah, did I mention that my stomach rebelled against it too? Yep it evicted it from its newfound home. Rather violently too. Sigh... lesson learned I guess. And that lesson is, there are super hots and then there are SUPER HOTS. Big difference.

Super hots and then there's STUPID hots.

Got my order as well...
had to take pics to show.
brains on the left followed by what i'm assuming is a red moruga in the center? followed on the right with yellow scorps..
If i'm wrong in my identifications, please excuse my noobness..

IMG_3006.jpg

it does look like theres a few yellow scorpions in there! Dang it! There shouldnt be but i did see out there today there is a row of Yellow Scorps right next to these Brains! Im sorry guys! Didnt mean for that to happen! If anyone has a problem with it please let me know :)

it does look like theres a few yellow scorpions in there! Dang it! There shouldnt be but i did see out there today there is a row of Yellow Scorps right next to these Brains! Im sorry guys! Didnt mean for that to happen! If anyone has a problem with it please let me know :)

Dale, I'm happy with the scorps and extras! Even if by mistake, I've never had a scorp let alone a brainstrain!! I'm looking forward to the next box so I can get down to sauce making, thinking maybe a peach/brainstrain sauce!!

How in the world do you tell the difference ? Any guesses as to which of mine are brains and which are scoprs ? I put the ones that I thought had stingers together, can this be right ?

t6p6kh.jpg

Mine were out for delivery today and nothing showed up. I leave for Cali tmrw morning so hopefully they show up tmrw and my nephew can stop by and grab them. When will more be available Dale?

Megaspokan, the ones with the "wrinkled" outside are the brainstrain, the smooth skined ones are the scorps, the top left look like a bhut strain?

Happy camper here!

Yea I too seperated the pimpled wrinkled skins from the smooth. An I have one ginormous pod that's about the size of an apple. Pretty damn skeered of that one.

I had gotten mine yesterday too. Some of these were huge! Put some on the scale and several were over a 1/2 oz. Only the bottom three were not BS. My guess is yellow scorp, 7 pot of some sort, and a fatali. Dale, I'm not worried about the oddball ones. I will enjoy them. Thanks!

IMG_0220.jpg

Back