for-sale ~~CLOSED~~FRESH BRAIN STRAIN YELLOW!! Small FRB FLAT Sale!!

I'm new to all this really. Whats the best way to keep them as fresh as possible? Or should I keep some fresh and dry/powder some others? Hmmm.

I'm new to all this really. Whats the best way to keep them as fresh as possible? Or should I keep some fresh and dry/powder some others? Hmmm.

Eat them all at once, that way they are the freshest......hehehe. Put them in the freezer if they start going soft. Otherwise keep them in a cool dark place or you can dehydrate them and they will last forever.

Nice Flat sale BP! Glad to see things are rolling along smoothly for you dude!

I'm :censored: :drunk: with anticipation! Just getting into the superhots. Thanks again for the awesome offer. I'm gonna be ordering more for ya once I get moved back to GA.

Just wanted to let everyone know that these yellow BS are taking a little longer that I had thought they would...still green on the plants...should be shipping Tuesday the 8th of May :)

Hey dale was checking in on the pods?Your box is full as of now. Have a great night. Rich

Hey dale was checking in on the pods?Your box is full as of now. Have a great night. Rich

I'm guessing they ripened as I got notice today from paypal that my order had shipped. I CANNOT WAIT. I'm so excited to be able to munch on some Brains!!

Woohoo!! Got my box in the mail today. All but 1 pod are in perfect condition (1 was rotting, but it was a tiny one, no biggie). Dale was even so kind as to throw in a couple of bhuts and some scorpions:

P1090720.JPG

Gonna try 1 of each a bit later (trying a brainstrain after lunch). The rest are going into a sauce. Thanks Dale!

And I'll definitely be saving seeds.

Woohoo!! Got my box in the mail today. All but 1 pod are in perfect condition (1 was rotting, but it was a tiny one, no biggie). Dale was even so kind as to throw in a couple of bhuts and some scorpions:

Gonna try 1 of each a bit later (trying a brainstrain after lunch). The rest are going into a sauce. Thanks Dale!

And I'll definitely be saving seeds.

Great lookin' pods!

Back