• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974 2013 Grow Log

Yeah, it's only F-1 now so I'm sure I'll see endless stuff.  It's a fun project to try though.  I like working on unique stuff. :)

Chris

Portuge said:
Bump.... Olive jolokia? Cool, will be interesting to watch that cross throw out the different variations...

hey CHris did not want to highjack your thread

but my MUSTARD BHUTS are mustard!!! :dance: there ripening to mustard

gonna be be hard trying to get pics on my glog this week, im gear up for the Chilefest,various little doodads that have to get done before the vacay and then we are off to the Poconos on our vacay :party: :woohoo:

bhut jolokia olive?? wow and i thought the mustard was unusual??

again they look great your friend Joe

As always your pics are some of the best Chris.

I love the looks of the Apocalypse and the yellow brain strains. As for the Trinidad Douglah X Trinidad Scorp Butch T cross? That's the first pepper I've ever seen that looks like it's pissed. Wow.

Gorgeous pods Chris.  You have some great crosses and phenos going on.  Love the creativity.  The olive Jolokia is a must follow

Really original stuff and amazing pics Chris! Love the Chupetino Chocolate :)
The heat level on Cumari O'Passarinho / Witches tits is high as it was said in the past?

Cya

Datil

Thanks very much!
MGOLD86 said:
Looking great Chris! Beautiful as always.

Thanks.  Definitely having fun this season.  Lots of weird stuff out there!!
Sanarda said:
Gorgeous pods Chris.  You have some great crosses and phenos going on.  Love the creativity.  The olive Jolokia is a must follow

I haven't tasted the Cumari O' Passarino yet.  Struggling to keep up with them all. lol.  Tasting a few a day.  I'll get there soon.
Datil said:
Really original stuff and amazing pics Chris! Love the Chupetino Chocolate :)
The heat level on Cumari O'Passarinho / Witches tits is high as it was said in the past?

Cya

Datil

Thank you!
JoynersHotPeppers said:
Great pods and pictures Chris! 

Yes, this strain of Moruga Red is VERY consistent Charles.  It's good seed stock w/o a doubt.  On most days, many people would struggle to differentiate Brain Strain and Moruga Scorpion IMO.  Yeah, that Hellfire is a crazy pod. 
Spicegeist said:

Huh, the Moruga looks very brainstrain-like here.  Were all the pods so consistently shaped?

Hellfire looks like trouble!

It does have that look, though some pods are fatter.  Not the same taste though IMO.   Higher seed count too and seeds are in a different part of the pod. :)
Portuge said:
Bump... Is it me or does that yellow bhut cross look like a fatalii?

Thanks Steven. :) 

Spicegeist's Aji Cristal x 7 Pot Brain Strain cross is one of the best I've had in a long time!  Amazing flavor, thick walls, prolific and good heat (not overwhelming).  Oddly, pods only have 2-4 seeds each in the.  This is nice for processing - bad for seed count. lol.

Chirs

cmpman1974 said:

Very interesting how the Yellow Bhut x (probably) primo turned out... I didn't grow any myself.  Sanarda grew these too and they turned out nice.  Flavor any good on them?

cmpman1974 said:
Thanks Steven. :)

Spicegeist's Aji Cristal x 7 Pot Brain Strain cross is one of the best I've had in a long time!  Amazing flavor, thick walls, prolific and good heat (not overwhelming).  Oddly, pods only have 2-4 seeds each in the.  This is nice for processing - bad for seed count. lol.

Chirs

Excellent!  I'm glad you enjoyed it, I've found that to be a very nice pepper too.  I'm curious how the F2 will turn out.

Back