• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

CMPMAN1974 2013 Grow Log

Thanks. I don't think I'm going to go as crazy listing every variety this season for several reasons, but I definitely will do my photos if all goes well. :) I'm shooting for a VERY HOT season!!

Chris

About time. ;)

Good to see you here Chris. Looking forward to watching your glog, even if you don't go crazy. ;)

Good luck to you.

35998869.jpg

:woohoo: the pics are back.
Thanks again for the Witches Tit. Germination bed flooding early on got me good, but I still got some that popped and are doing great. Will be isolating one for seed and sending you some for your bank.

Best of luck (like you need it...lol). The short time I've been here on THP, I've learned that you are one of the overall guru's for peppers and exoctic types of peppers---no offense intended to other pepper guru's. :) Have a great grow season !!!!!

Glad to see your Glog here, I had been wondering if you were going to start one this year.
Thanks for the seeds that I got from you some I had to restart on, but thats ok as I have more peppers that I have space for, looks like a good year , if we can just warm up some.
I plan to do a glog this year along with doing the "Biggest plant Grow" right now I'm having problems posting a pic or two for the glog, but I'll have that worked out in a day or two when I have time.
Good Luck with your Grow I'm looking forward to seeing all your peppers. :P

Back