seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

KingChile said:
lol i was the 2nd one who bought one and y read something when u told me urself u were gonna give me what i thought i was paying for!?.........i dont even care about it anymore thats y i never hit u back up

how grown up of u.......i assume dickhead is in ur blood type also but anyways...no i have no guilty conscience just sounded like to me u were trying to accuse me of something and i put more in there than what u took a picture of by far

im done with this high school shit seriously people know if they want a certain type of seeds from me all they have to do is ask for those of u trying to paint a picture otherwise can kiss my ass bcuz u dont matter
Good, be done and quit dumbing up my thread.

Both of you quit dumbing up this thread. The seed train is supposed to be fun, and your bickering is taking away from that.

Have beef with eachother? Handle it in PM.

scratchzilla said:
Both of you quit dumbing up this thread. The seed train is supposed to be fun, and your bickering is taking away from that.

Have beef with eachother? Handle it in PM.
But he started it....
And I am having fun with the seed train, if I didn't think it was fun I wouldn't have started it man. I have no beef other than him not following simple rules, it was handled in PM, I posted them to show how there was no response after asking if he received/sent/stole the box. Ease up there big fella

1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla 
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison

16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. Illwill
20. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

Moving right along

Got the package out today actually. Didn't make it to the PO in time on Sat. I did bring it up to Oak Creek where our main dispatch is so I did cut some time off there. Sorry boys, but here is the tracking #.

It's all good. Hopefully we can keep this pace up. I'm sure the holidays will slow things down though. Which is why tracking numbers are so important this time of year. I bet 60% of lost mail happens in December lol.

Alrighty everyone, since we're nearing the end of this run I believe I'm going to go ahead and open this back up to another 20 members. (repeat riders welcome)

Same rules apply to this run, if you're a new rider, read the first post before you commit to joining. I've changed one of the rules as well. Instead of the original minimum post count of 50, I raised it to 100. Reason being is that JasoninTN requested to join this run. I decided to let him join in, well he basically disappeared and quit posting. (hasn't posted in this thread since joining) He didn't do anything wrong necessarily, but his logins were few and far between and just didn't seem too enthused about this community / forum. Call me an asshole if you want, but that's just what I felt was best lol.

Anyways the first 20 members (repeat or new) to post "Im in" will be added to the list. If under 100 posts or 3 months of membership then feel free to post, but the final decision of you joining will be up to me.

If you're a repeat rider, I will arrange the list so you won't get it right after you just got it.

As always, enjoy, have fun, good growing

I'm in !

(replying from Auckland, NZ - we are ending a fantastic visit to the amazing lands and nicest folks
 here - 'down under'.

I'm in!! I may not take anything because right now I have more than I know what to do with. I really would like to get some of my extra seeds into the hands of others who would like to use them. For any who may be interested, I plan on loading it up with some Carolina Reapers.

I'm in. You started yours after me and yours seems to be running a little smoother. I had a rider hold mine close to a month.

Back