seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Got the train today. Good Lord that box was bulging at the seams lol. I didn't do a thorough look through yet but in the quick browse I did take, I saw some stuff I'm definitely gonna grab a few of. I'm going to really go through everything later tonight. Definitely going to get a bigger box cause the small flat rate just can't hold anymore.

Plan on getting this thing repackaged and out to rebelgrower by Monday at the very latest

illWill said:
Told ya it was full lol. :)
It definitely was, I'll find a bigger box that is smaller than a MFRB cause those are what like $10.35 or something to ship?
Here's where we are for round 2

1.Coheed196 
2.Rebelgrower3 
3.SanPatricio 
4.OchoCinco 
5.Fiogga 
6.Smitty 
7.PepperDaddler 
8.Vodu 
9.Scarecrw
10.Jamison 
11.Tim Vader
12.Bhut Eater
13.Dia Atton

So still room for 7 more people and then just like this time I will get it again. This round 1 went very well in my opinion so hoping round round 2 does as well.

Thank you to everyone who participated in round 1 for following the rules and making this fun and easy. Hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I have and found at least a few new things you didn't already have.

Back