seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

I actually didn't even see a bag with BOC seeds in the box. Is it possible that it was accidentally dropped/misplaced or didn't make it into the box on accident? I would hope nobody would purposefully take them all.

I don't think anyone would have objections to powders being added.

GA Growhead said:
Only three people between me and rebelgrower and no BOC or bubblegum left?
Someone was a greedy bitch. That's 300+ seeds easily. Way uncool!

Everyone down the line, you got robbed!

We must find this person
whip.gif

bhut_eater said:
I'll re-up the BOC and BBG7
good man

Originally Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Attention ....   :arrow: Ocho Cinco,  
Your THP mail box will not accept messages  :oops:  !  
PM me please, I need your home mail address.  
The train will be here soon .......      :dance: 

Got delayed yesterday but she's back on track this morning. Lots of great stuff in this choo choo thanks coheed196 for doing this. Tracking number 9114901123086910892541

coheed196 said:
Yes, you would be the last one at number 20. You will send it back to me and I'll reopen it again
Yes please, i will message you my address 
Who ever is sending me the train please let me know, I got lost looking for the list lol 

coheed196 said:
There are actually several dried pods in there
1.Coheed196 
2.Rebelgrower3 
3.SanPatricio 
4.OchoCinco 
5.Fiogga 
6.Smitty 
7.PepperDaddler 
8.Vodu 
9.Scarecrw
10.Jamison 
11.Tim Vader
12.Bhut Eater 
13.Dia Atton 
14. Brain Strain Pepper Head
15. Dulac 
16. Impending_bending
17. Judohero 
18. MeatHead1313
19. JJJessee

Robert Slade Russell said:
Who ever is sending me the train please let me know, I got lost looking for the list lol 
see above

and I believe "Robert Slade Russell" is 20 ---- oh, aka you lol

Sweet I'm guaranteed BOC seeing as they will be reupped then sent to me. Thanks Bhut Eater that was one I was hoping to catch this year.

This could turn out bad for me.... I was hoping to keep my numbers down this year...

I <3 pepper people tho they never seem to disappoint. Guess I may have to break out that spare lamp kit again :P

Many Many Thanks, Bhut Eater, really looking forward to trying boc and especially bbg7, you are quite generous to send them to San Patricio.

The train arrived Monday PM -- It's BIG - I loaded over a dozen more selections >>
  :dance: bhut_eater's re-up of BBG7 and BOC seeds arrived today !

By rough count he included over 75 BOC seeds......do the math :lol: and if we all share. by
taking only a few seeds, we all will be able to have a chance to grow BOC in '14.

The train goes down the tracks tomorrow >> will post tracking #.

Again - THANKS to all the generous riders and a special cheer  :clap:  :clap:  to bhut_eater.

SanPatricio said:

Originally Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

Attention ....   :arrow: Ocho Cinco,  
Your THP mail box will not accept messages  :oops:  !  
PM me please, I need your home mail address.  
The train will be here soon .......      :dance: 

Sorry, I just read your message. I'm sending a PM now. Sorry if I am responding too late.

The train is on the rails headed to the Ohio valley at Covington, KY.  
Ocho Cinco made it on by the skin of his tiger teeth !
Tracking   # 9405 5036 9930 0225 1099 07

There is plenty aboard for all !

I just got home from work and I have received the seed train. I had no idea how much stuff is in it! I'm gonna check it all out tomorrow and send it on it's way in a day or two. Thanks.

Back