seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

impending_bending said:
see above

and I believe "Robert Slade Russell" is 20 ---- oh, aka you lol
YES i am number 20 but my names not on the list yet.. I have contacted JJJessee and he has my address i just need to contact Coheed196  to get his address to send it back to him. 

Got some nice pods for you Smitty, I'm itching too, just got out the lights, sorting through prospects for 2014. Cheers to Ocho he's on it!!! The weather here in the midwest is Arctic, anxious to fire up the fluorescents!!!

fiogga said:
Got some nice pods for you Smitty, I'm itching too, just got out the lights, sorting throughputs prospects for 2014. Cheers to Ocho he's on it!!! The weather here in the midwest is Arctic, anxious to fire up the fluorescents!!!
Sweet man thanks ya been hearing on the news its been bad for you guys gota say thats why I love phx hope it warms up soon for ya

Ocho Cinco said:
The seed train will be back on track tomorrow! 
What I took out:
2 BOC seeds
2 Bubblegum seeds
3 Peter Pepper seeds
3 Aleppo seeds

What I put back in:
Approx. 150 Carolina Reaper seeds (True pheno)

impending_bending said:
You. Greedy. Bastard.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Ocho, I appreciate the Reapers, though the train won't stop here in time for this season I think.
If those BOCs don't pop, let me know,  I'll send you some from Jamison,
thx

impending_bending said:
So I'm assuming no one has any interest in seeds for jalapeños or Anaheim or Hungarian wax or the like, correct?

In a generic sense, as a possible future Coheed Express rider, I'd appreciate any tasty pepper varieties.  You can't feed people Stuffed, Roasted Brain Strains and expect to maintain many friends!

I know this is thehotpepper.com, but THP is also one of the biggest pepper forums of any sort, and I don't see the moderators nuking references to sweet or mildly warm pods.  If the train has room, the more passengers, the merrier.  If the box ever fills up, the generic peppers can be booted to make room.
(In the humble opinion of this Noob!  :)  )

Well said Geonerd! I'm next on the train, I'll be sending out some superhots, but also including some super flavorful. I'll be including some seeds of my fav, Chilhuacle Negro. I received the seed via Seedsavers Exchange many many years ago, from an Oaxacan guy in Colorado. It's a fabulous pepper, hot, very complex in the flavor dept. I hope everyone gives it a try, they won't be disappointed. Bring on some deliciousness along with the heat! 

Received the train last evening and it's bursting at the seams!!! I'll be going through it today, mailing it off Wed. or Thurs. I'll need a new box for sure, It's FULL!!!

fiogga said:
Received the train last evening and it's bursting at the seams!!! I'll be going through it today, mailing it off Wed. or Thurs. I'll need a new box for sure, It's FULL!!!
Woo dang ooh yah baby
Got any pics?

Hey Smitty,

Train's packed up ready for the post office. There's enough heat in there to power the Air Force!!! There are salts and powders too, assorted vege seeds, I've also added some tomato seeds. Fabulous selections, I'm not gonna unpack to take pictures. This is truly the most diverse train I've been on. San Patricio was very generous as was everyone, Thanks Coheed, I'll post tracking info later, too early for the post office.

fiogga said:
Hey Smitty,

Train's packed up ready for the post office. There's enough heat in there to power the Air Force!!! There are salts and powders too, assorted vege seeds, I've also added some tomato seeds. Fabulous selections, I'm not gonna unpack to take pictures. This is truly the most diverse train I've been on. San Patricio was very generous as was everyone, Thanks Coheed, I'll post tracking info later, too early for the post office.
copy that....woo hoo ill try for a quick turn around as well

Back