seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

A Coheed Id say this train your conducting is a BIG HIT 400 Veiws and 10,655 hits thats what im talking about on fire nice job..nice train man
Also thanks for the ticket(aka) being apart on this here train,SMITTY

@ Dia I hear ya. They are predicting snow for today in NJ. I'm hoping spring comes soon too. I think you live in a prettier state though. I've vacationed there twice. I'm trying a hoop house this year to extend my season.

Smitty said:
A Coheed Id say this train your conducting is a BIG HIT 400 Veiws and 10,655 hits thats what im talking about on fire nice job..nice train man
Also thanks for the ticket(aka) being apart on this here train,SMITTY
Wow, I haven't even thought to check out the numbers. That's insane. Thanks for the complements. Keep your eye out for round 3 whenever I get it back.

Everyone that has taken part of this had alot to do with it being such a good train.

Whoever put the "big ass okra" seeds in the box is cool. I love okra but never grown it. I planted some of the seeds and they've sprouted and are getting big fast.

Hope there's some okra seeds left when it gets to me. My wife wants me to grow some this year but haven't got around to getting seeds yet. That'd work out perfect! Can't wait to check out what other goodies are in there too. 

Those are some serious numbers for this thread. Just makes me more anxious to see the box once it gets here. 

Yeah the weather here has been the worst it's been since the 70's. We got very close to several all time records including the great lakes practically freezing over, Hit 90 some percent ice covered. 

That being said I can't wait for the spring temps to hit so I can get my overwinters outdoors and under natural light and out of my mini greenhouse so the little plants that my cats didn't decide to knock over and kill into it and safely out of their reach.

@Scarecrw Congrats on the snow storm. Your welcome it came through here first. Just went through rather fast so it only dropped just over an inch of snow on us. Supposed to hit 60 for the first time in nearly 7-8 months IF it hit's 60 :P Then you get it a day or two later lol.

The train is on its way to Dia Atton. I've never seen so many seeds before. This is very impressive!
MeatHead1313 said:
Hope there's some okra seeds left when it gets to me. My wife wants me to grow some this year but haven't got around to getting seeds yet. That'd work out perfect! Can't wait to check out what other goodies are in there too. 
There were still about 30 okra seeds when it came to me.

bhut_eater said:
The train is on its way to Dia Atton. I've never seen so many seeds before. This is very impressive!

There were still about 30 okra seeds when it came to me.
Thanks for the update on the okra seeds. Looks like I'll get to make the wife happy there  :dance:    

The train has made it's way to me. It's gonna take at least a day to sort through this.

On a side note I doubt very highly that my garden is going to shrink this year like it was supposed to. :P

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to try to make this as quick as possible but there are sooooooo many seeds to decide from.

Dia Atton said:
The train has made it's way to me. It's gonna take at least a day to sort through this.

On a side note I doubt very highly that my garden is going to shrink this year like it was supposed to. :P

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best to try to make this as quick as possible but there are sooooooo many seeds to decide from.
Haha
the garden shrinking thats too funny (good intentions) on trying to make the wifie happy but bro lol the garden thats all it'll ever do is grow the only thing the garden is known for is "growing" njoy the grow

1.Coheed196***
2.Rebelgrower3***
3.SanPatricio***
4.OchoCinco***
5.Fiogga***
6.Smitty***
7.Vodu***
8.Scarecrw***
9.Jamison***
10.Bhut Eater*** 
11.Dia Atton***
12. Brain Strain Pepper Head-NEXT
13. Dulac 
14. Impending_bending
15. Judohero 
16. MeatHead1313 
17. JJJessee
18. Robert Slade Russell
19. Coheed196

Lol can't figure out how to strike through on mobile version without typing the [s/] thingies

Train is on the move again. Headed to the Rockies now.

Tracking number is 9114901189866573478568 VIA USPS.

And I tried explaining that to the better half and she wasn't having it Coheed. I mean damn near verbatim lol. She just wants enough room on the patio to stretch out in the sun and last year the plants were in charge of the patio.

EDIT: Hey just noticed and thought I should pass on the info. The peach lightning from Fiogga has grown mold on the inside around the seeds. I just cracked one open in hopes to toss them in soil but discovered mold and had to toss them due to an allergy. ):

coheed196 said:
Lol can't figure out how to strike through on mobile version without typing the [s/] thingies
I believe the only way to do it on mobile is " words [\S]".

Only worked cause I used the wrong / I think. Otherwise it would have been done right and html would have taken over.

Dia Atton said:
I believe the only way to do it on mobile is " words [\S]".

Only worked cause I used the wrong / I think. Otherwise it would have been done right and html would have taken over.

Yes I believe you're right. Eh, oh well lol.

Back