seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

I'm kind of anxious about it but then again the longer I have to wait the more seeds I'll have to put in the box from plants I have this year :party:

Wow 2000 junk seeds.. funny only sent you 200 and they multiplied....wow did not know they could do that.....How about Fuck You!!!! I ain't Dale and i don't need this hobby board so Fuck You and good bye

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Wow 2000 junk seeds.. funny only sent you 200 and they multiplied....wow did not know they could do that.....How about f**k You!!!! I ain't Dale and i don't need this hobby board so f**k You and good bye
nope you arent dale, your worse. please do leave this site. and delete your other two accounts or how ever many more you have.  we dont need your kind here.  and dont ever say fuck you to judy (pepperlover) she is twice the man you will ever be and 3 times the woman most are. she is awesome and you should be banned just for talking shit to her!

sorry coheed. didnt mean to high jack your thread

PepperLover said:
Dude you are and still offering seeds? 
I ended up with 2000+ seeds of junk from you Billy Penny

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Wow 2000 junk seeds.. funny only sent you 200 and they multiplied....wow did not know they could do that.....How about Fuck You!!!! I ain't Dale and i don't need this hobby board so Fuck You and good bye

The extra ZERO was for YOU. BYE BYE!

Coheed - if there is still a space, I'd love to be added to your list.

I gave Billy most of my seeds when he pleaded for them since we live in Denver. I've now been enlightened as to his true character. Live and learn. Learn from mistakes made. Make new friends and trust they're what they say they are.

Venting accomplished.

catherinew said:

I gave Billy most of my seeds when he pleaded for them since we live in Denver. I've now been enlightened as to his true character. Live and learn. Learn from mistakes made. Make new friends and trust they're what they say they are.

Venting accomplished.
that sucks. sorry to hear that catherinew. i have some extra seeds from some very generous people on here. id be happy to send you a few. if you pm me ill let you know what seeds i have extra

catherinew said:

Venting accomplished.
message me i'll refill your seed collection when i get time.

This sucks for all involved in this train as he's already been a part of it, so it's highly likely anyone that was ahead of him on round 2 (myself included) probably got dud seeds, at least on what he put in. Kind of explains the sudden disappearance of some desirable varieties though. Thanks for banning this trash boss! Hopefully everything's ok with Coheed and the next round can start up drama free eventually.
catherinew said:
Venting accomplished.
If there's anything I have on my list that interests you and I have seed for I'd be more than glad to send you some.

Where is that Coheed dude anyway?  He'd better get back here soon, before the inmates completely take over the asylum! :)

Magicpepper and jedisushi - you are so very generous to offer your seeds. There's no hurry in sharing seeds just yet and I so appreciate your willingness to share what you have. Thanks to jedisushi I'm growing a few Assam red bhuts and also shared plants with beerbreath and another. So jedisushi, your generosity has traveled many miles. Thank you both. And meathead, too. A bit slow in typing!

It's nice to hear the best in people.

Back