seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Just a heads up for everyone. The seeds are packed up and ready to go to jblo. However, he is on vacation till Friday, I'm going to mail it out to him tomorrow and he should have it either Saturday or Monday at the latest. I'm going to be sending it via priority mail, but that's just because I am excited to see this take off. Remember, you don't have to use priority mail but if you have the spare $5-6 feel free. So go ahead and be getting whatever you plan on adding ready to drop in.

The train is leaving my house with around 30 varieties of seeds. Plenty to go around on most. Some I had a limited number I could spare so please be considerate with those

coheed196 said:
The train is leaving my house with around 30 varieties of seeds. Plenty to go around on most. Some I had a limited number I could spare so please be considerate with those
Sweet first stop here it comes, the count down begins.

Seeds are in the box and ready for the post office. Took a quick picture of what all went into it to kick it off

PC_20130919_113437-1_zpscd5b1e06.jpg

Just remember, add more than you take, be considerate of the people after you, and make sure the person after you has been online recently and knows that the box is headed their way

Forgot to mention, I'm putting a stack of labels in there for everyone to use so hopefully we can use the same box for at least a few trips. The box is 7 X 4 X 4. Hopefully the first few of you won't have to get another box.

Just use the labels and stick them over the old ones if at all possible

Chugga Chugga Choo Choo!!!

And we're off. Headed to jblo in PA

9114 9010 7574 2354 6192 15

Scheduled delivery on Monday :-)
Oh and FYI, just to get a tracking number (not sending it priority) but just the tracking number costs an additional 00.90$ so please please please dig in your couch cushions and get 90¢

Yes if you use any size of flat rate box you automatically get atracking number. I did not use a flat rate box
Flat rate = priority mail....1st class = not priority, therefore tracking number not free but. 90¢
Cost me $3.60 to mail the 7 X 4 X 4 box 1st class with a tracking number = cheaper than sfrb. Plus if you just cut the tape and use the address labels I provided you won't have to get another box

coheed196 said:
Yes if you use any size of flat rate box you automatically get atracking number. I did not use a flat rate box
Flat rate = priority mail....1st class = not priority, therefore tracking number not free but. 90¢
Cost me $3.60 to mail the 7 X 4 X 4 box 1st class with a tracking number = cheaper than sfrb. Plus if you just cut the tape and use the address labels I provided you won't have to get another box
Thats what im sayin savin money is makin money

coheed196 said:

question not really related to the train. I have the coin envelopes and was wondering if you prefer the small ploy bags, or coin paper envelopes. I haven't bought the polys but they are so cheep I can.

Back