seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Dragonpeppers said:
Package received! I will ship monday!
Awesome, when did you last talk to Arkennon? It's been a few days since he's been on. You may want to message him and make sure he'll be around to receive it. If you don't hear from him by Monday I would feel better if we skipped him until he responds.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Still very much here. Still have a lot of seeds to share. Would like to enter my vote to not being skipped if that is ok :) Also responded to Dragonpeppers. However, I have yet to hear from Kingchile with address/info to forward it on to.

Reverend Mike

Arkennon said:
Still very much here. Still have a lot of seeds to share. Would like to enter my vote to not being skipped if that is ok :) Also responded to Dragonpeppers. However, I have yet to hear from Kingchile with address/info to forward it on to.

Reverend Mike
Haha, no you won't be skipped now. I was only saying if Dragonpeppers had not heard from you by the time he went to mail it Monday then skip you until a later date. Just because sometimes people just up and leave or something like that and then the box is sitting at an empty house.

I know I've seen Kingchile online but maybe message him again and try to get his address. If you don't get one from him then there's no way you can send it to him so Oh well

Sweet Deal
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla - scheduled delivery 10/18
8.smitty
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers

13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill
21. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

57% done....woo hoo! Great job so far everybody.

Just checked the mail and there it was! Wow is this thing packed! I should be able to go through it tonight and get it back out tomorrow as I do not have to work today. I also wanted to say that this is the first seed train I have been a part of and once I opened the box ( Had to the second I got it lol ) all I could think was WOW, lot of amazing seeds in there and packed to the hilt. Going to be a bit of a challenge getting all the ones I wanted to add in there lol.

So in my humble opinion, this train is already a huge success, big props to everyone involved with this train so far. Pepper people rule!

Reverend Mike

P.S. I will update with a tracking number when I send it out to King tomorrow.

Hey Mike, if the box is getting too full, if you're able go ahead and get a bigger box. PM me if you don't have the money and I'll PayPal you $5-6 to go somewhere and buy one. Nobody wants the box to explode in-transit lol.

Once I arranged it a bit it wasn't actually all that bad just yet but it is getting close :) I did indeed send it out yesterday to King and the tracking number is 9114901123086674366715

Awesome seed train! There are a lot of great seeds in there and tons of variety. I added a few varieties myself in multiple small bags with 10 or so seeds in each. I ran out of small bags and put about 75 or so HP22B seeds in 1 bag ( These seeds are from my own isolated plants that grew completely true ) so please if anyone takes some of them just take what you need from the bag and put it back in the box so there are enough for several people.

Really fun train everyone can not wait for the next one! Choo Choo!

Man that's awesome, I hope there's some of them left when I get it back. My "reaper" seeds didn't grow true at all and they were from pepperjoe. I'd like to see how growing real ones are lol
My curiosity is getting to me again lol. Somebody take a picture lol

Back