seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Jamison, any contact from kingchile? If not, I'm going to assume kingchile is just going to keep everybody's seeds. I've sent him 3 or so messages asking what was up and he's read every one of them but no responses.

Just to let everyone know, Kingchile has finally (we hope) sent the seed train off to Jamison. Just for future reference, I would be cautious doing any kind of trade/deal with him in the future. He's quite, hmmm immature I would say. See below.

No, he won't be a part of anything I do in the future. Hopefully Jamison the box isn't empty when and if you actually do receive it.
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla 
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile
15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill
21. Return to Coheed196 for refill/put together second round list

I hope everyone sees that post. Offending someone specially someone who is kind and generous really makes me sick.

I've read posts where people share with him and all, and this his how he gives back to the community?

It's probably not my business because I'm not part of this train, but I certainly wouldn't want him participating in a train that I'm in. I think anyone wouldn't want...

-Walt

That's messed up...I know there were a ton of great seeds in there from all the contributors prior to me receiving it.

Best seeds my @ss...his list of what he has to trade...

Marupi Amerelo
Pimento De Neyde
Carolina Reaper (Seeds from Ed Curry)
Carolina Reaper (Not from Ed)
Chocolate Hab
Bengal Naga
Naga Morich
Seasoning Naga
Dorest Naga
Yellow Devil's Tongue
White Bhut
Yellow Bhut
Chocolate Devil's Tongue
Congo SR Gigantic Red
Mustard Hab
Jamacian Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Tobago Yellow Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Fatalii
Yellow 7 Pot
7 Pot Chaguanas
Peach Bhut
Monster Naga
Moruga Scorpion
Yellow Moruga Scorpion
7 Pot Jonah
Congo SR Gigantic Yellow
Rocoto
Peach Hab
Yellow Fatalii
Brazillian Starfish
Chocolate Bhut
Brown Moruga
Aji Lemon
Aji Amarillo
7 Pot Primo
Chocolate Scorpion
CGN 21500
White Bullet Hab
Peter Pepper
UBSC
Kung Pao
Maui Purple
Aji Crystal
Birgits Locoto
Aji Omnicolor
Peppadew
Lemondrop
Rocoto Red
Jamacian Gold
Cowhorn
Asian Fushimi
Santa Fe Grande
Aji Dulce
Scarlet Lantern
Sand Dollar
Mirasol
Aji Rainforest
Beni Highland
Goat's Weed AKA Black Cobra
Manzano Red
Manzano
Harold St Barts
Mouse Shit AKA Prik Kee Nuu Suan
Chapeau D Frade

And this is what he put in the other train going around:

unnamed-medium.jpg

Even more entertaining is Vincent calls him out on it and suddenly he is the victim...

Well hopefully when I get home from work tonight it will be here. I didn't receive a tracking number or anything so who actually knows?

Jamison said:
Well hopefully when I get home from work tonight it will be here. I didn't receive a tracking number or anything so who actually knows?
I wouldn't hold your breath Jamison. If you don't have it in another week (Dec 11) I'll start it again myself and send it to you first Jamison andwe 'll go from there.
I usually just wouldn't respond to things like that but the brazen arrogance of his just really ticked me off.....

ah i see u left out the other part of our convo where i asked u how u liked being ignored like u ignored me when i paid for a sfrb from u and didnt get what i was told id get and asked u about it and u also ignored me when i asked u what were the other peppers u put in it but i never got any response from u even when i left it one of ur post about sfrb u were selling of silversurfer's pods.....i believe they were his i dont remember....but dont just put one part of the convo and not the other i had already sent it out when u messaged me like i told u before.

and i dont care if im not part of anything u do anymore at all lol.....especially when paying my own money and u not sending me what i asked for and what u said u would send me otherwise i wouldnt have bought it

Vodu said:
That's messed up...I know there were a ton of great seeds in there from all the contributors prior to me receiving it.

Best seeds my @ss...his list of what he has to trade...

And this is what he put in the other train going around:

unnamed-medium.jpg

Even more entertaining is Vincent calls him out on it and suddenly he is the victim...
i hope ur not tryna tell me i stole seeds from the train lol i didnt even take much out and i also added brown moruga, carolina reapers, primos, 7 pot brown and bubblegum 7s to the last one not just those ones and out of the last one i think i took like 3 or 4 different kinda seeds i added WAY more than i took so dont try to talk shit plz

KingChile said:
ah i see u left out the other part of our convo where i asked u how u liked being ignored like u ignored me when i paid for a sfrb from u and didnt get what i was told id get and asked u about it and u also ignored me when i asked u what were the other peppers u put in it but i never got any response from u even when i left it one of ur post about sfrb u were selling of silversurfer's pods.....i believe they were his i dont remember....but dont just put one part of the convo and not the other i had already sent it out when u messaged me like i told u before.

and i dont care if im not part of anything u do anymore at all lol.....especially when paying my own money and u not sending me what i asked for and what u said u would send me otherwise i wouldnt have bought it
Hmm, did you not say that there were a few pods of everything you had asked for? I'll post that one too if needed but yes you did in fact get a few pods of the requested varieties. So explain how that isn't getting what you wanted. I also said that I would do my best but I couldn't promise that you would get only what you asked for. I asked you if it showed that I had read either of those messages and you didn't know. Maybe my box was full? Maybe you didn't send one at all? I believe that if you ask anybody I've ever sold anything to, you won't find one unhappy person except you. One member who bought from that same sale you did received a few mushy pods, I offered him a refund and he said"since you offered a refund, it shows how good a person you are, so iI'm happy" it was Dshlogg. Feel free to ask him about it. So, it appears you are the only one who has a complaint, kinda suspicious if you ask me. Since you don't even know if I received or read the PM's. I'm very glad you don't care if I deal with you again but I believe your arrogance and childish behavior has turned others off from dealing with you as well. Oh well, here's to crossing fingers and holding our breath Jamison

i asked u if i could get only a few certain ones outta ur list and not the others and u told me yes......if i knew id get the other pods i wouldnt have bought the damn thing since my freezer is packed full of pods. but yet i didnt get what u said i was getting and then u ignored me completely once i asked about it

i dont care what u offered other people im telling u my experience with u

KingChile said:
i asked u if i could get only a few certain ones outta ur list and not the others and u told me yes......if i knew id get the other pods i wouldnt have bought the damn thing since my freezer is packed full of pods. but yet i didnt get what u said i was getting and then u ignored me completely once i asked about it

i dont care what u offered other people im telling u my experience with u

Well like I said, in the sale I posted that I could not promise anybody only the varieties they requested and that I would make sure everybody got at least some of what they requested. Can't help that you didn't read that or whatever.

Anyways, this is a thread about a seed train, not about you being upset because you didn't receive what you thought you should
1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla 
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile

15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill

bravesfan said:
Looks like I will get this around Christmas...best gift ever!!!
Let's get this thing back on the rails gents ;)
Hopefully Jamison will get it soon. He's already ready to go so he'll have it back out quickly.
Also, I believe I am going to remove JasoninTN from this list. I've been following his activity here since he was new when he joined this. His log ons are few and far between and he hasn't been on since Nov 15th but before that it was around mid October. Nothing bad against him as a person but I wouldn't feel comfortable sending it to him if he's not going to be an active member of the forum.

Illwill, do not send it to him, you will be sending it to me

fun drama :)

As long as i get the package by next Tuesday, i will have it out the same day or next, traveling for work from wed-fri. I have my seeds ready to go and wont be taking much as i am unsure if i will have a grow season (or how big) next year due to some family additions falling right on/around last frost date for me.

Well believe it or not the train came in today! I was extremely surprised! About to go through it and add my passengers and hopefully get it out tomorrow or the next day depending on work. BrooklynXpat sending you a pm right now for your addy. Think I might have erased the message.

Jamison said:
Well believe it or not the train came in today! I was extremely surprised! About to go through it and add my passengers and hopefully get it out tomorrow or the next day depending on work. BrooklynXpat sending you a pm right now for your addy. Think I might have erased the message.
Well hot damn. Take a picture Jamison, please? Lol I'm curious like a cat. My friends call me whiskers - old SNL skit for you youngins (Will Ferrell as Harry Caray)

KingChile said:
i hope ur not tryna tell me i stole seeds from the train lol i didnt even take much out and i also added brown moruga, carolina reapers, primos, 7 pot brown and bubblegum 7s to the last one not just those ones and out of the last one i think i took like 3 or 4 different kinda seeds i added WAY more than i took so dont try to talk shit plz

I assume English is not your native language, it took me a minute to decipher what you said.  Having said that, I don't "try to talk shit", based in how it smells I wouldn't want it in my mouth. ;)

No where did I ever indicate you 'stole' seeds...guilty conscience?  Your tone infers that someone else may have 'stolen' seeds...

I just figured with all the trades you make and your impressive trade list you throw out there, that there might have been more in there than what there was...as indicated by the picture I posted.

coheed196 said:
Well hot damn. Take a picture Jamison, please? Lol I'm curious like a cat. My friends call me whiskers - old SNL skit for you youngins (Will Ferrell as Harry Caray)

Yes take a picture...supposedly there are some of the best seeds known to mankind in there...and if that's the case I want to be able to tell my grandchildren that I as least saw a picture of them...

coheed196 said:

Well like I said, in the sale I posted that I could not promise anybody only the varieties they requested and that I would make sure everybody got at least some of what they requested. Can't help that you didn't read that or whatever.

Anyways, this is a thread about a seed train, not about you being upset because you didn't receive what you thought you should

1.jblo
2.Chewi
3.newpeppergrower1105
4.jmishork
5.vodu
6.jerrymart
7.scratchzilla 
9.thismembername
10. Scarlet Fire
11.FireDragon
12. Dragonpeppers
13. Arkennon
14. Kingchile

15. Jamison
16. BrooklynXPat
17.GA Growhead
18.Bravesfan
19. JasoninTN
20. Illwill
lol i was the 2nd one who bought one and y read something when u told me urself u were gonna give me what i thought i was paying for!?.........i dont even care about it anymore thats y i never hit u back up
Vodu said:

I assume English is not your native language, it took me a minute to decipher what you said.  Having said that, I don't "try to talk shit", based in how it smells I wouldn't want it in my mouth. ;)

No where did I ever indicate you 'stole' seeds...guilty conscience?  Your tone infers that someone else may have 'stolen' seeds...

I just figured with all the trades you make and your impressive trade list you throw out there, that there might have been more in there than what there was...as indicated by the picture I posted.

Yes take a picture...supposedly there are some of the best seeds known to mankind in there...and if that's the case I want to be able to tell my grandchildren that I as least saw a picture of them...
how grown up of u.......i assume dickhead is in ur blood type also but anyways...no i have no guilty conscience just sounded like to me u were trying to accuse me of something and i put more in there than what u took a picture of by far

im done with this high school shit seriously people know if they want a certain type of seeds from me all they have to do is ask for those of u trying to paint a picture otherwise can kiss my ass bcuz u dont matter

Back