seed-train Coheed's 2014 and Beyond Seed Train ***NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS FOR ROUND 3***

Sorry, I've  never joined a seed train. Is this one closed, or still open? 

If open, I'm in. :) 

If not, thank you anyways. :)

Best Regards.

It may have been addressed earlier in this thread..but to be honest...i got to the drama and had enough reading and just skipped to the end.
anyway..how does this work? the box of seeds arrives and then you take what you need..put back as much as you took? or just put back what you can spare? i would love to get in on this..but i am new to pepper growing so i dont have much for seeds.

Helldozer said:
Hey all, just wanted to see if I'm still able to jump on this train, or has Round 3 been completed.

Thanks!
Helldozer, Coheed is driving this puppy. I believe that round 3 will start when Robert sends the box back since he is the last rider of round 2.

daddytindell said:
It may have been addressed earlier in this thread..but to be honest...i got to the drama and had enough reading and just skipped to the end.
anyway..how does this work? the box of seeds arrives and then you take what you need..put back as much as you took? or just put back what you can spare? i would love to get in on this..but i am new to pepper growing so i dont have much for seeds.
More or less take what you need and put back what you have but in the" taking "if you dont have a lot then it would be expected not to take a lot
Also just looked at your profile there's a minimum post requirements to jump on this train

Smitty said:
More or less take what you need and put back what you have but in the" taking "if you dont have a lot then it would be expected not to take a lot
Also just looked at your profile there's a minimum post requirements to jump on this train
ohh...ok...yeah i just joined a week or so ago...and i dont really see where post count would really matter..how many times i jump on a thread and pick a fight...type in random stuff for post count (seen it done on other forums)..isnt a very good gauge of my character or how trust worthy i am..anyway....maybe i can get on the next one....figured cant hurt to ask...thanks

daddytindell said:
ohh...ok...yeah i just joined a week or so ago...and i dont really see where post count would really matter..how many times i jumps on a thread and pick a fight...type in random stuff for post count (seen it done on other forums)..isnt a very good gauge of my character or how trust worthy i am..anyway....maybe i can get on the next one....figured cant hurt to ask...thanks
I can see your point
But truly if someone joined a forum its for the love of it and of they are only picking fights or posting just for bumping there posts sake they should kick rocks! ! And find a NEW hobbie?

Smitty said:
I can see your point
But truly if someone joined a forum its for the love of it and of they are only picking fights or posting just for bumping there posts sake they should kick rocks! ! And find a NEW hobbie?
haha..fair point

Got the box in the mail on Friday. Lots of good stuff in there everyone, great job! I've went through it and will get it boxed back up and sent next week.

daddytindell said:
ohh...ok...yeah i just joined a week or so ago...and i dont really see where post count would really matter..how many times i jump on a thread and pick a fight...type in random stuff for post count (seen it done on other forums)..isnt a very good gauge of my character or how trust worthy i am..anyway....maybe i can get on the next one....figured cant hurt to ask...thanks
The minimum post count doesn't have much to do with character at all. The minimum post count/join date serves a couple of purposes: 1 is so a member can't create a second account just to "ride" the train again. 2 is to make sure the member is not just a "fly by night" member. What I mean is say Joe thinks that growing peppers sounds fun and joins the train. After a couple of weeks Joe decides that growing peppers isn't fun, or life just gets in the way and he can no longer grow them. Well out of the blue Joe gets a big box of seeds. Do you think Joe would take the time to find out who he is supposed to send that box to? I don't think he would.

Round 3 members as of May 26, 2014

1.XLNT
2.Geonerd
3.Ikeepfish
4.Smitty
5.Pash
6.Fiogga
7.Helldozer

***NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE ORDER OF THE TRAIN. THE NUMBERS ARE ONLY FOR COUNTING PURPOSES***

Only up to 7 so far. I'll let ppl join up until Thurs and we'll just go with whatever number we're up to.

C'mon folks

Back