• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Combo lunch

Well I could not figure out what to cook for myself so I kind of add bit of this and that and voila
bb4.gif

Wings with RedTailForester's Strawberry Scorpion Sting sauce rubbed with hix/s apple based dry rub, homemade ricotta tortellini, zucchini fritters with hidary dip and jalapeno cheddar cheese bread. A bit of Italian, kind of cajun and Middle Eastern .I thing I have developed some sort of cooking ADHD. :rofl: :rofl:

DSC02523.jpg

Looks good but those wings have no sauce!! If you say there is, okay, but they need more!

Looks good but those wings have no sauce!! If you say there is, okay, but they need more!

I agree with you.I have use only like a 5 tbsp of sauce, butter,garlic powder,salt,black pepper ( I bet geeme would jump on this one :rofl:) and dry rub. I just never liked to much any kind of sauce in my food. I'm a dry rub junky. :rofl:

I agree with you.I have use only like a 5 tbsp of sauce, butter,garlic powder,salt,black pepper ( I bet geeme would jump on this one :rofl:) and dry rub. I just never liked to much any kind of sauce in my food. I'm a dry rub junky. :rofl:
I can respect that. Except for deep fried wings. :D You need a good sauce coating so the skin absorbs it otherwise you get that deep fried skin taste.

I can respect that. Except for deep fried wings. :D You need a good sauce coating so the skin absorbs it otherwise you get that deep fried skin taste.

Oh,shush there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: See that is an obvious example of cooking ADHD. :rofl: 3 teens screaming around me, 2 dogs barking and one undeceived short order cook. :rofl: The outcome deep fried wings. :rofl:

Ela, you crack me up.

That plate reminds me of a saying about LA;
Los Angeles is the only place you can go into a Chinese restaurant, eat a Taco, and listen to Country Western music. LOL
Welcome to America!

Back